[3.5] Soul Mantle Dark Pact Totems - League Starter - All Content

Is it bad way to go with Illuminated Devotion + Acane Blessing? instead of Conviction of Power and Divine Guidance

how can we calculate the dark pact dps since we are using totem to scale? Is there any trick to use in pob?
"
Deadbringer wrote:
how can we calculate the dark pact dps since we are using totem to scale? Is there any trick to use in pob?

take the dmg pob gives you and multiply it by how many totems you're using
Good Stuff SHEPUUURD. Very nice damage and extremely safe. I'm comfortably doing t15s on a 5L and brightbeak, I think I've spent maybe 30c on gear. Thumbs up my man.

I did tweak the tree to my preferences a bit since 4.5k life and 3k ES is plenty of eHP for a SC pleb like my self, I went up to Doom Cast for more crit instead of a few of the life nodes. Also I played around with PoB for a bit. The new Mark of The Shaper ring I think makes getting the Atziri shield more desirable, it's a heck of a lot of extra spell damage
"
itakas1kbabe wrote:
it means we will use 5 dark pact totems?0o SM + 2 Asc + Ancestral + 1 Normal? or i missed smth?

and when do i need to switch for dark pact? At 72 lvl if have 2x kikazaru, SM and jewels?
5 Totems, yeah.

The transition is at level 49, when you get Soul Mantle.

"
LifeJocker wrote:
Can we use 2 self-flagellation without clear mind ? it`s work ? in pob that give 50k over dps
And can u watch my gear, maybe i need some rework
Self-Flagellation is limited to one.

Your gear looks fine mostly, though it can be upgraded (see FAQ). I recommend trying out a dagger/shield combo for Shield Charge.
On your skill tree, drop Elementalist and Light of Divinity and get to the shadow start instead. Assassination in particular is a very high DPS increase.

"
Sezth wrote:
Is it bad way to go with Illuminated Devotion + Acane Blessing? instead of Conviction of Power and Divine Guidance
In my opinion, yeah. Arcane Surge is way too easy to get and the one from Arcane Blessing is only as good as a level 1 Gem.
The leech only heals the totems, so the other bonuses are very minor compared to CoP and DG.

"
AXPcikle wrote:
Good Stuff SHEPUUURD. Very nice damage and extremely safe. I'm comfortably doing t15s on a 5L and brightbeak, I think I've spent maybe 30c on gear. Thumbs up my man.

I did tweak the tree to my preferences a bit since 4.5k life and 3k ES is plenty of eHP for a SC pleb like my self, I went up to Doom Cast for more crit instead of a few of the life nodes. Also I played around with PoB for a bit. The new Mark of The Shaper ring I think makes getting the Atziri shield more desirable, it's a heck of a lot of extra spell damage
Wow, that ring is actually pretty good if you can get a decent Elder ring.

The shield is kind of disappointing in my opinion. Considering it's rarity, it's really just a sidegrade to Kikazarus (the rings' stats are actually pretty nice for us).
If more good rings pop up, it might become a solid endgame upgrade.
Builds and Guides:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2198879
Thabk you for this build.

I use it as a league starter, but i think i will keep it to the end.

i put less than 5c for the armor and the rings, was lucky enough to craft the armor in 5L, and i have garbage i found on the other slot (some lvl 30 item i think).

I managed to end all the act with such ease... i can't wait to see when i start to put some stuff on it !

"
"
Sezth wrote:
In my opinion, yeah. Arcane Surge is way too easy to get and the one from Arcane Blessing is only as good as a level 1 Gem.
The leech only heals the totems, so the other bonuses are very minor compared to CoP and DG.

I'm running this and have a very similar build so far. I am wondering though if illuminated devotion might be better than divine guidance. You are looking at ~400 mana (plus the 10% damage) vs 40% spell damage and 25% AoE.

I notice if you take your PoB link and swap critical strike chance with damage your damage goes up.

Also, have you considered wither CWC Summon skeletons? It would allow your 5th totem to be DPS and a quicker application of wither (and targetable).
Last edited by Boozler on Mar 9, 2018, 10:10:18 AM
"
AXPcikle wrote:
"
Deadbringer wrote:

take the dmg pob gives you and multiply it by how many totems you're using

So i do cast on player or cast on skeleton? This is where i am confused. There is no cast on totem.
Last edited by Deadbringer on Mar 9, 2018, 10:39:43 AM
"
Deadbringer wrote:

So i do cast on player or cast on skeleton? This is where i am confused. There is no cast on totem.

I this instance "player" is the totem and PoB knows that and will calculate it properly based on totem health.
Thanks for the build guide Shepuuurd! I took this as my league starter after going with Inquisitor GC totems last league. Took on Shaper today and got him down to 25% on the final phase. A better player than me should be able to do it. I am still not 100% proficient with placing totems within the correct range for the Shaper fight which is the key to beating him (or losing to him as was my case). My gear for reference:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info