Unofficial Offline Skilltree Calc (Delete the Data folder to update. Stop posting "update please" )

They also destroyed my item loading mechanism....

gonna rework that next week after my final exams
keep up the good work. :D
works well once data and asset folders created windows 7x64. Just what i was looking for to bide my time until i get into beta.
it' says my get-item is invalid v_V im using chrome
Items doesn't work right now... they changed something to their function.

Haven't had time yet to find out what is going wrong.
I herby request this thread to be stickied. Even if the items are not working properly, it's still a great tool.
Hi Headhorr

I haven't read all the posts here so my suggestion may already have been covered and if that be the case I apologise for the re.

I was messing around with your app a little this evening.

What would really be cool is if we could activate the "Key" elements we would like to include then have the application calculate the shortest route to include ALL those key items.

Nice application - great effort

Thank You
I'm BACK :)
Shortest path to many nodes in a tree is a very hard problem.
Beside the search button is a button to skill all highlighted nodes.
It takes the nearest nodes and then continues with the next nearest and so on.
That solution is far from optimal.
Most of the time you can easily optimize it by hand and choose nodes that are better fitted for your build.
Most of the shortest ways go either over the stat highways or over nodes that are simply wrong for your build.
Thats my experience with that feature.

Also items can be restored if we get a better interface to download our equipment as a csv or something so +1 for that:D

It is broken right now because they somehow changed something for it to require java script to download the tooltips. you still can get your items over a much more complicated way.
Last edited by Headhorr on Apr 19, 2012, 5:33:05 PM
"
Headhorr wrote:

:) Nothing worth doing comes easy.

And yes most often the shortest path is just WRONG for your build. It will however give you a guide to routes that you may not have anticipated.

Nice to see that you are actually actively following this thread and working on the app :)

I'm BACK :)
"
Coldet wrote:
"
Headhorr wrote:

:) Nothing worth doing comes easy.

And yes most often the shortest path is just WRONG for your build. It will however give you a guide to routes that you may not have anticipated.

Nice to see that you are actually actively following this thread and working on the app :)

Well the problem is essentially the Steiner Tree (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steiner_tree_problem) and therefore NP hard. Unless P = NP, there is no efficient solution to this problem.
Unofficial Offline Skilltree Tool by Headhorr and me:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/19723

kenzen naru tamashii wa,
kenzen naru seishin to,
kenzen naru nikutai ni yadoru.
Last edited by ArtificialMind on Apr 20, 2012, 4:17:24 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info