Unofficial Offline Skilltree Calc (Delete the Data folder to update. Stop posting "update please" )

Wow, you are awesome! Good job! Thanks
"
soul4hdwn wrote:
"
battled wrote:
Is there an updated version anywhere?
there is no updated version to be found, only a prettier version with different features. if ever there is an update to PoE, both threads will update if needed. most of the time all you have to do is delete the DATA folder.

If I delete the data folder it reloads the current tree from the website, not the tweaked one for 1.3. It happens to the reinstalled tree for 1.3 before the latest tweaks (before anyone asks).
"
fadekill wrote:
"
soul4hdwn wrote:
"
battled wrote:
Is there an updated version anywhere?
there is no updated version to be found, only a prettier version with different features. if ever there is an update to PoE, both threads will update if needed. most of the time all you have to do is delete the DATA folder.

If I delete the data folder it reloads the current tree from the website, not the tweaked one for 1.3. It happens to the reinstalled tree for 1.3 before the latest tweaks (before anyone asks).

same here
Songs are like knights. They need to be covered in metal.
Please click the link in my last post to find your answers. The same one in the quote...
/don't mind my post...
Last edited by fadekill on Dec 10, 2014, 4:56:10 AM
Update please !

No I'm kidding. Just passing by to say hi, I love this tool, that's great work :)

Happy gaming !
how can i open old skill trees ??? cant find an old calculator !!
"
Cajun82 wrote:
how can i open old skill trees ??? cant find an old calculator !!

This is last release containing 1.2 data:
https://github.com/EmmittJ/PoESkillTree/releases/download/2.1.1pre2/PoESkillTree-2.1.1pre2-1.2Data.zip
Hi, Can't seem to find an answer to this problem :

when I try to import my item data, the link in the brower just leads to a white page that says "false" (while logged in to path of exile website). I tried chrome and IE, same problem again.

Any idea why I'm not gettung the get-items.txt ?
dear mister headhoor

theres a new 5 june patch deployed..please update your skill tree planner...

muchas gracias

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info