Build of the Week - Returning Soon

Cool!
Quit after Legion, rejoined PoE to see what the game's like now in 3.12.
"
"
guggelhupf wrote:
Better come back with Hideout of the Week. pleeeeeeeeease

That is right! The hideout videos was always amazing, especially the full conversions to something completly new.

GGG should add more hideout decorations and the option for multiple hideouts.

YES, this. Hideout of the week, more hideout content, and a contest in hideouts :)

When Fall of Oriath was first revealed, wasn't there a teaser about an upcoming hideout update coming along with 3.0? I maaaay have only dreamed this, but as if they had said something about being able to save your H/O and create multiple ones...

Not to mention how many awesome new assets there are in the game since Act 4, that is still not available for H/O building. Don't get me wrong, to access all the decor you have ever bought on a single page is GREAT, but i kinda sorta want more love for hideouts, please :)

And um....a fix for my eternal loading screen disconnects. That'll be all, thank you Santa
With the xbox players being GGG's new focus they can't have the series being too complicated now can they ?....
Next step: Oh, the tree has too many nodes and confuses new players. Let's throw away half.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
Oh hey that's cool, but how about a fix for the constant bullshit disconnect issues that have been happening since the release of 3.0
BEX

suppoprt and forums aint responding, i hope you can.

The 2 week Mayhem league was going to reward MTX for certain tresholds, yet I haven't seen any post about it.

It has been several weeks now, me and a bunch of players are curious about this.

Any info?
★ IGN: Pinockio_the_Transexual or PM me on forums ★
Edit: man why do i get forum errors/duplicate posts every time :/
★ IGN: Pinockio_the_Transexual or PM me on forums ★
Last edited by Starball on Aug 15, 2017, 8:44:32 AM
"
To make everything easier you can rename series to "Mathil of the Week"

Has he made his "this league my favorite build is ele wander" video yet? He does that in every league.
Good news! Thanks GGG!
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
I wonder why Bex isn't already voice acting for PoE :>
IGN: ??? (Fips_PoE - Conquerors Of The Atlas, Metamorph League)

Originally joined: Jan 29, 2013.
Great to see nerf...er I mean build of the week coming back...Hey guys show off your builds so GGG knows what to nerf next. Seems smart to me, I mean on GGGs part anyway.
Saved

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info