[3.10 HC] Apep's Darkpact Totems are BACK (original build 3.1-3.3)

Anyone tried this with 6L soul mantle? A 5 totem build seems pretty insane, plus it's effectively a 7L, more ES, totem life and spell damage. I guess you would be cursed a lot, but still seems interesting.

Edit: So I tried it with a 5L soul mantle, pretty dang fun but the curses stack... so I had like 10 curses at the same time for most of the map :)
Last edited by saxisa on Jan 7, 2018, 6:23:01 PM
I leveld with a 5L Soul Mantle till my Spell Totem hit 18 or so.
The Damage boost it provides is nuts in lower (gem)levels.

Problem i found was that curse immune flask do not work as beeing immune but just remove the curses, so it´s not really viable with the mapping speed this build has.

I´m just running through the maps placing totem after totem and you don´t want to be hit by an abyss rare (or anything really) beeing cursed with every single curse there is.
Really liking this build a lot in 3.1!

What would you recommend to really max out this build, if I had infinite currency. I was thinking about maybe using poet's pen wands?

Here is my build so far :
Spoiler

I'd like to add I'm having a very easy time running a soul mantle and 2 kikazaru rings in all sorts of maps.

One suggestion in 3.1 is pick up a elder/shaped minion life helm and link that sucker with:
Wither -> Cast while Channeling -> Despair -> Summon Skeletons

The above 5-link makes boss fights reallll quick.
Hi, been having a blast with this build. A bit lost now as to what I should target for improvement. Running at 4.4k life, 2.5k mana and 25k DPS.

Current gear:

Got lucky with the bisco's find, but I could also sell it for around 16ex if there was something else that would really help the build.

Suggestions?

Thanks!
Last edited by saxisa on Jan 21, 2018, 5:21:44 PM
How do you build the endurance charges for immortal call i cant seem to figure that one out?
What about Cloak of Defiance? You can get up to 50% of dmg to mana with it, and also increase mana a lot.
Re endurance charges:

You don't. In this build, ic just prevents death from multiple nearly simultaneous sources of physical damage. It comes up.

Re: COD. Yes COD is a viable endgame chest and can provide excellent defense.

-O
What jewel affixes would you recommend, in which order? I'd assume life and mana are most important, but what should I look for after that? Is totem damage better than spell damage? Is spell damage better than chaos damage? Is chaos damage better than cast speed? No idea which ones to look for.

Orion could you please check my OrderofChaos character? We can continue from there.
Last edited by uroboros on Feb 12, 2018, 3:48:23 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info