[3.10 HC] Apep's Darkpact Totems are BACK (original build 3.1-3.3)

"
Orion72 wrote:
We don't reserve any Mana for auras and such. Therefore we get the damage bonus. That simple.

-O

Blasphemy Despair will be a better DPS output than Clear Mind. Mana regen is easy to replace.
Blasphemy costs 35% of our Mana. At full build we get to around 6k+life and 4k Mana+, all of which counts as EHP. We can also trivially self cast despair for the same damage output without losing 1400 ehp at full build. Blasphemy is not recomended for this reason.

-O
Re cast speed vs. added chaos:
Both are great if your resists are already overcapped and you can get them. I prioritize cast speed on jewels because I believe it to be more efficient at improving DPS than more added flat chaos, though this will depend on the specifics of your gear and tree. I also like cast speed for the QOL improvement to everything we do, particularly flame dash. Also, cast speed benefits wither by laying down stacks faster, more added chaos does not.

-O
"
Orion72 wrote:
Blasphemy costs 35% of our Mana. At full build we get to around 6k+life and 4k Mana+, all of which counts as EHP. We can also trivially self cast despair for the same damage output without losing 1400 ehp at full build. Blasphemy is not recomended for this reason.

-O

For HC, I can see this being an issue. Would you recommend OoS - COH for this instead?
No. Really I do recommend the self cast version. It is extremely fast and only wanted for tougher rares and uniques anyway. If you are self casting summon skellies, most enemies melt without it.

That said, always do what makes you comfortable and don't be afraid to experiment. You may find a variant you like better.

-O
Happy New Year to everybody!

The build is a lot of fun, you just have to be careful about using the skills for a beginner or you die very fast.

One thing that is bothering me is the very small AoE generated by the CE gem. Also in certain strange situations it seems that I have very little mana or it completely ends.

PoB (I´m playing in softcore):
https://pastebin.com/gxX41fU5

gods: Solaris (Lunaris is better?) and Garukhan.

Sorry my english!!

Last edited by Vabryt on Dec 30, 2017, 4:52:49 PM
If you are using self cast skellies, aoe will not matter. Lay down the totems, then point and click with skellies to aim.

For Mana issues:
1. Keep up arcane surge
2. Run a seething sanctified mana flask
3. Get your Uber ascendancy

-O
I increased the mana pool by decreasing life.

Risky? Maybe, but at this point what matters most to me is just the fun ...

http://poeurl.com/bIAT

Hello,

I'm enjoying this build on HC. I'm 63 atm, got 2 Apep's and my dmg is crazy! I went from 3k dps to 13k dps, just changing to these weapons.

Also, I made some little changes that made it more fun to me. I'm using Skeletons with another Spell Totem, so I cast one Skeletons with Spell Totem and a Dark Pact with Spell Totem also. The Spell Totem is very smart with Skeleton and I'm also used to play with it, so with 4 totems, I got a really fast and safe clear speed.

When bossing, just spawn one Skel totem and tree Dark Pack totem and I spam curses arround. I'm killing everything very easy and safe: Since I don't need to keep spawning Skels, I can run freely arround.

I have 6 Skeletons right now and I'll increase to 7 at higher leves (if I don't die until there xD).

Anyway, I just wanted to share my experience here. Thanks for this great build!

Spoiler

Cya!
So i made myself a little thing yesterday:

Guess rolling for +1 Active and maybe even crit will eat the currency for the rest of the league... But i have a blast playing this!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info