[3.10 HC] Apep's Darkpact Totems are BACK (original build 3.1-3.3)

Is this build still good after aoe nerfs?
There is no aoe nerf and build is working great. Just finished A5 kit on a 4L. It was a walk-over.

-O
These new jewels make's leveling so easy right now. I started with firestorm + spell cascade + add light all the way untill DP totems and started to use right away.
Dp totems are so op for killing those Abyss monsters, i had to leave early, got level 48 on Hc.
This world is an illusion, exile!
Totems for life!
"
Mawwk wrote:
Here's my planned tree for 3.1:

http://poeurl.com/bD1D (EDIT: this link will show the 3.0 tree without nerfs, paste it on the new POB update)

I like this tree and idk if i should change something, i can get more cast speed or spell damage on the Witch tree if i need a bit more damage, i can get more life on Marauder tree and there's 7 Jewel sockets

For Pantheon im going to use Brine King and Ryslatha.

Looks like those Elder and Shaper itens are fucking op, maybe we can get some op chests with extra links.

Main links are going to be: DP, Spell Totem, Added Chaos, Void Manip, Controlled Dest, Conc Effect.
Faster casting or Aoe it's not needed at all when using 2 Apep's, just the Arcane Surge buff it's enough for more cast speed.

For a 6 link, i'm going to buy Emperor of Purity cards for a low lv Hybrid chest, or if i get luck while farming Uber Lab to get a 6link drop.

I pretend to start farming uber lav at level 80/85 if i get luck getting my Apeps early on.

Edit: The nerfs of the nodes behind MOM are just fine, my total mana pool at level 93 lowered just a bit (like from 3300 to 2800).

wont let me paste a url unless its from pastebin :(
any shaper vids with this build?
"
tjkraft wrote:

wont let me paste a url unless its from pastebin :(

There you go:

https://pastebin.com/i7HLun3d
Totems for life!
Time for a break, current level 75 on Hc Abyss.

Got a pretty op Jewel with Add chaos damage to spells + life + mana that it's on my skill tree.

0 problems so far with anything, current tooltip with Arcane Surge up its 24k.
Totems for life!

Thats what i'm talking about, trying to get my hands on some high level Hypnotic Eye jewels right now.
They scale so fcking good.
Totems for life!
So what kind 6l body armour are u targeting? Is correctly coloured Cherubbim still BiS?

Level70 on hc now and feels amazing especially against abysses.
It's like surgery when u walk along abyss and place totems there.
Does very well in the beginning of mapping. I played this build till lvl96 last league till ripped to hydra. In that league I think I wasn't able to take shaper down even I was nicely geared (tho didn't have cherubbim, only regular 6link with resistances and life)
Last edited by Possu81 on Dec 10, 2017, 1:31:12 PM
I just wanted to ask about BIS Armor and some advices when it comes to dealing with end game bosses.
For Armor question is if Caraccas is better then Cherubim (probably not?). Or maybe normal 6L + casting witcher+skeleteons is enough to kill shaper for example?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info