[3.10 HC] Apep's Darkpact Totems are BACK (original build 3.1-3.3)

"
Sollkomol wrote:
stuff

It doesn't mention Hit with attacks, only general hits. You certainly hit with DP, it isn't a dot for example. Life leech gem works the same way, anything that hits, and you certainly can use life leech gem with spells. In any case, it's the -29cres that's the big part.

As for using it, I'd use it in my OoS coh link. Blasphemy any curse for us totem users seems terrible overall. Depending on the content I could swap any of the three curses around depending on what I wanted, enf/tempchains/despair. Tempchains would most likely be sidelined more often then not.
Last edited by Lysithea on Dec 8, 2017, 4:32:11 AM
"
CoolColJ wrote:

ahh I forgot this build doesn't have any minion life on the tree or gear :)

here is a paste bin of a poison variant of dark pact, occultist, which has 10.5k life skeles with baron and 9.5k without. With new Minion life gem it will be surely higher
8k life without empower

https://pastebin.com/gJEBTXnJ

Going from 9.5k life skeles to 10.5k makes Dark Pact poison go from 300k to 320k DPS
Let says if the new gem makes the skeles have 14k life, then Dark pact poison DPS becomes 400k DPS... that lasts 5 secs.... with 10 stacks of wither

Only took a quick glance at it since it's basically a different build from what this thread is about. Just a heads up, Baron only gives 50% of your str to minions in 3.1, you also didn't reach the body armors req of 300dex for the dmg bonus in your paste. Overall you seem to sacrifice quite heavily on the ehp/def department to do dmg versus bosses where posion matters. Making the skeles core into the casting is probably viable and a way to pump up singletarget heavily but do you really want to selfcast skeles AND dp? I don't see that being an option, think you need to spelltotem the skeles. Just dont think it's suited for the tanky heiro templar. Try it out in abyss, finetune it and report your findings! :D
"
Lysithea wrote:
"
CoolColJ wrote:

ahh I forgot this build doesn't have any minion life on the tree or gear :)

here is a paste bin of a poison variant of dark pact, occultist, which has 10.5k life skeles with baron and 9.5k without. With new Minion life gem it will be surely higher
8k life without empower

https://pastebin.com/gJEBTXnJ

Going from 9.5k life skeles to 10.5k makes Dark Pact poison go from 300k to 320k DPS
Let says if the new gem makes the skeles have 14k life, then Dark pact poison DPS becomes 400k DPS... that lasts 5 secs.... with 10 stacks of wither

Only took a quick glance at it since it's basically a different build from what this thread is about. Just a heads up, Baron only gives 50% of your str to minions in 3.1, you also didn't reach the body armors req of 300dex for the dmg bonus in your paste. Overall you seem to sacrifice quite heavily on the ehp/def department to do dmg versus bosses where posion matters. Making the skeles core into the casting is probably viable and a way to pump up singletarget heavily but do you really want to selfcast skeles AND dp? I don't see that being an option, think you need to spelltotem the skeles. Just dont think it's suited for the tanky heiro templar. Try it out in abyss, finetune it and report your findings! :D

The rare +2 minion helmet in POB will give the dex, I just put a Baron in there as an example

it's Shaper farmer, hence the the focus, but not my build, I'll be playing OP detonate dead, with unearth and Bodyswap totems, with a side dish of cremation and volatile dead :)

Last edited by CoolColJ on Dec 8, 2017, 6:00:59 AM
"
Lysithea wrote:
"
Sollkomol wrote:
stuff

It doesn't mention Hit with attacks, only general hits. You certainly hit with DP, it isn't a dot for example. Life leech gem works the same way, anything that hits, and you certainly can use life leech gem with spells. In any case, it's the -29cres that's the big part.

It seems you're right. I always thought that spells never hit, and this is the reason why spells don't need accuracy at all, while attacks hit their target and therfor need accuracy. However, when looking at the gem description of DP, there is mentioned: "(0-76)% more Damage with Hits and Ailments if using your Life". So it seems that DP can hit its target. So we would receive the flat chaos damage from despair.
Good news for us.

The new jewels can roll flat chaos damage to spells!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://poecraft.com/jewels

Look for the Hypnotic Eye Jewel:

Prefix:
Adds (1-2) to (3-5) Chaos Damage to Spells while Dual Wielding
Adds (3-5) to (7-9) Chaos Damage to Spells while Dual Wielding
Adds (6-8) to (10-12) Chaos Damage to Spells while Dual Wielding
Adds (9-11) to (13-15) Chaos Damage to Spells while Dual Wielding
Adds (12-14) to (15-17) Chaos Damage to Spells while Dual Wielding
Adds (15-17) to (20-24) Chaos Damage to Spells while Dual Wielding

Sufix:
Adds (3-4) to (6-7) Chaos Damage to Spells
Adds (5-7) to (8-10) Chaos Damage to Spells
Adds (8-10) to (11-13) Chaos Damage to Spells
Adds (11-13) to (14-16) Chaos Damage to Spells
Adds (14-16) to (18-22) Chaos Damage to Spells

Chaos spam jewels all day!!

Also, for prefixes, they can roll flat life up to 50, good stuff is coming for this build.
This world is an illusion, exile!
Totems for life!
Last edited by Mawwk on Dec 8, 2017, 6:49:22 AM
wow, league of jewels.

pre
life
chaos while dual wielding.

suf
chaos with spells.
res/stat/cast speed, or any other thing you want.

234 potential flat added chaos with 6jewels that can possibly add 300flat life (60% of a kaoms heart on jewels!), that's basically another lvl21 added chaos gem. I wonder what an INQ crit build could do with scaling ele instead this league.
The bad part about going INQ will be dropping 2 totems.

Cant wait for POB updating these jewels, i will be dropping a lot of life to get more damage.
Totems for life!
I wasn't thinking dp totems, just in general. Seems like there's quite a lot of additional sources for flat ele overall.
Post a guide for 3.1 SC!
There's almost no changes for 3.1, you can change the tree if you think needs something.
Totems for life!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info