The Xbox One Beta is Now Live!

Weird UI
Saved
Disgusting.
Hope I get in been waiting forever and thought some PC supporters would get auto access, guess that was stupid of me... Ughhhhhhhhh
XBOX-----------------
Kitava Supporter
Dominator Supporter
1st Lvl 100: Incursion League
1st SSF UE, UA, and Shaper: Delve League
Not even 10 pages of replies, hahaha.
Not like I'm going to play it but I'm curious about the button mapping since now there's 5 flasks instead of 4

LT = ?
RT = second skill set
LB & RB = potions
D-pad up/left/right = potions
D-pad down = ???
face buttons = skills
left joystick = move and face direction*
right joystick = ?*
start = inventory and other menus
select = options menu (like Esc on keyboard)
Ltb = ?
Rtb = ?

I'm guessing, automap, show items, weapon swap, action is somewhere in there (maybe not zoom)

*since the skills are on the face buttons and not triggers as well as not being to attack and move at the same time, twin-stick controls (wasd + mouse keyboard equivalent) is not possible
No new about the pc version? ouldn't care less bout the xbox..
such pointless toxin from pc master race console hater kidiots..
i mean how dare a game be so good and so successful that it makes its way onto console..
how dare ggg realize the benefit and money to be made from another device and community..
grow up kids..

Please import to PS4 too.
"
explorergolf wrote:
Please import to PS4 too.
Too much work to do, too much time and money to spend. xbone is just a castrated pc, you can port pc game there with way way less work then you would need for ps4, which has completely different architecture.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
XBOX realm would be separate from PC one?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info