The Xbox One Beta is Now Live!

i need face brakers but they never drop 4 me
"
Anyone know when and if they're giving anymore beta key's out, all this waiting is frustrating lul.

For real.. I have registered multiple emails and have gotten ONE key.. My wife is driving me NUTS wanting to join and play with me..

What I do not understand is if this is "Open Beta"..
Why the snail crawl on key roll out?
Atleast you have one, I still have none.
Yeah I have been waiting a week for a key and cannot apply for another one. I dont think I am going to get one which is a shame, I have a lot of time to throw into a game like this.
Key please!
when the game comes out it will be a fresh start for everyone. right now the beta gives full access to stash tabs, all acts/chapters, legacy and hardcore mode.

i put about 20 hour into the game, i dont want to go any farther. i want the rest of the game to be new and fresh on release, its hard not to play. as a first time the game is overwhelming with a huge skill tree and crafting, im really excited.

thanks ggg
Do kickstart supporters from the original games launch on PC get any sort of priority with Xbox one beta keys?
"
alaiaa01 wrote:
Do kickstart supporters from the original games launch on PC get any sort of priority with Xbox one beta keys?

I'll hope so
Nederlands? Voeg me toe: Tiems
Anyone have an extra Xbox code? Need 1 so i can play with someone on it.
"
alaiaa01 wrote:

No.. , where do you people come up with this shit ? Truth is, you PC people have had the game for over 4 years, its time for others to get a chance to play it. You sign up just like everyone else does, you are not special or privileged. Jesus Christ ! Get in line like everyone else.
Psalms of Moribund

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info