Upcoming Unique Items

traps the definition of boring
"
Aziah wrote:
traps the definition of boring

YUP.

Unless they make like a supper dupper ultra trap usage/triggering animation cooler than D3, which has a meh one.
Buff life on the right side of the tree! Just a little! Pretty Please!
"
Crayz92 wrote:
I'm not sure that blade is any good for cyclone. Seems to be the exact opposite of good for cyclone

You are correct! That was an oversight on my part. We've corrected the post now. My apologies.
Belt has the most interesting design i have seen on unique :D
Welp.

There is definitely nothing to nerf next patch after release.
Problem: impostor syndrome
Solution: nerf everything
Result: depressing mess
Last edited by a_z0_9 on Jul 24, 2017, 7:20:36 PM
I am not really hype when i see some contradiction on Ahns Might.
You state good for cyclone but isnt cyclone a movement skill itself?That last disadvantage makes no one wanna use this thing I suppose.
And the bonuses for having 0 charges ,which occupies 2 of jewel slots,are not even mediocre,they are quite underwelming.
Nice clickbait, who designed these useless Uniques?
Must be the same guy who made the DoT changes.
Last edited by Mouzpad on Jul 24, 2017, 7:23:09 PM
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
"
Crayz92 wrote:
I'm not sure that blade is any good for cyclone. Seems to be the exact opposite of good for cyclone

You are correct! That was an oversight on my part. We've corrected the post now. My apologies.

Why is a community manager giving any insight as to what is supposedly powerful? shouldn't that be delegated to someone who actually knows how to play the game?
Even with the switch to that sword being for Lacerate...

I highly doubt +15% post-nerf AoE is worth losing frenzy charges and ruining your movement skills. Ain't nobody gonna go crit with a 5% base sword. Probably just a skin transfer unique.
https://redd.it/p0hyul
"
pro17 wrote:
Belt has the most interesting design i have seen on unique :D

It could've been a leather or crystal base though, the first being the more balanced and the later the more "as pricy as energy from within in 2.6"; with another disavantage of being lvl 79+.

OMG i please GGG are you seeing the comments? IT'S COMMON FREAKING SENSE those uniques blow!!! They must receive the same threatment the 100's uniques received in 2.6.

Like the guy below me said: That armour should've been evasion, as in all nodes nearby trapper ascendancy are for evasion. Plus, give that like 70 or 80+ life please.

Also, imo, one style of gameplay shouldn't be restricted to a single ascendancy (this is starting to feel too D3'ish were people want don't have to think which items they will use for every build), stop trying to buff traps, make them cooler (cool trap throwing animations! explosions! cool movements, maybe some kind of weapon that throws traps in a cool way, like a GRENADE launcher or something) to use and people will use them, keep them boring and people won't.

The tether; unless dexterity is receiving a buff or rework (buff with cute words) dexterity is pretty useless without being forced into even more niche uniques, which will restrict the build making. Specially for a summoner, correct me if i'm wrong, but accuracy doesn't matter for summons.

Ahn's might; something is wrong, very wrong, why is this even worst than scaeva, which is already not used in any builds? Have you guys forgotten to put something like a 75-100% local crit increase, or maybe a 30-35% local increased attack speed?

Buff life on the right side of the tree! Just a little! Pretty Please!
Last edited by The_Risen on Jul 24, 2017, 7:36:16 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info