Upcoming Unique Items

no love for the new items :)

whats with new main skills?
"
iHaku wrote:
"
Kallemann wrote:

So i guess you dont use.....Aegis .... as hybrid.... Shame..:)

"the surrender" shits on aegis so hard, its not even funny. not even legacy aegis could redeem it.

Could someone elaborate on this? Cuz i tried both, and in my experience this is absolutely not true.
TINKERSKIN is one of the supporter designed uniques showcased!

Iam glad to hear the feedback on the art :-), but the feedback on the utility seems very mixed with some very fair points reg. the life/es gains not working well with sunblast, chain reaction, etc. This is a definitely an oversight from my side as i had perhaps intended it to work as life/es gain per trap triggered overall and not only for the one trap triggered by the enemy.

Now i haven't played for a very long time (work/life has gotten in the way) so i hope that it will still have a place as a build enabler or extra utility for trappers. One of the main goals of the chest was to give trappers the ability to regain some life/es after flasks has run out without having very high %life regen, since trappers lack the ability to leech through normal attacks. The phasing was for avoid getting stuck in bad situations and the cool down and frenzy charges was utility to take certain pressure off stretching the passive tree too wide. (mainly a HC player so those extra life points matters).

Many thanks for all the honest feedback and for those who just write "vendor trash" try to explain yourselves and provide actual constructive feedback - its what has made this game great over the years.

I hope the community will try and brew something interesting with my unique even though it has some flaws as pointed out. Not really active on the forums so drop me a pm if any questions on the design process or what evs..

Shout out to all to all the guys at GGG involved in the process.

For those who might think this was a waste of $$$, etc - getting to design a unique was nice, but its only secondary to the pride and joy i get from knowing i helped out GGG with funding in the earlier dates.
IGN: Buhh_XXXXXXXX
lol, all the minion noobs who think the helmet mod "minion hits can only kill ignited enemies" is a downside. This is a sweet item for jorrhast and especially nulls, and might bring back a dominating blow build or two. Only downside is the lack of life or es on the helmet.
กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ
"
NessOnett8 wrote:
"
shadowraiden wrote:
how do you know ive never played a single trap character ive been playing them longer then you have the game.
i dont keep characters around. play HC and as soon as i die i delete them including their stash and start again completely fresh.

Because this game has achievements. And before you (just) set your profile to private, I could see you had none of the trap-specific ones. Also, what the guy above me said, you clearly being wrong about everything is another dead giveaway.

It's funny because you've literally never even beaten Mercy-Malachai, Atziri, or Uber-lab according to your own profile(which you JUST switched to private, evidently because this thread embarrassed you). But for some reason that gives you authority to speak on how this game is "supposed" to be played and condescend to everyone else...especially regarding builds you've literally never even played.

As for me, this is my second account(original didnt have an 8, feel free to check it), and I have cleared content you've never even seen before you even started playing(feel free to check, my profile is wide open because I'm not blatantly lying like some people).

But even with a private profile, can still be seen that this is your 'best' league yet in terms of challenges with a whopping 13(your previous record was 8) so keep talking about how amazing you are. Just another armchair theorycrafter.

+1
Shitty uniques tbh :( glad i didn't waste $1000 to design that crap.
cool
"
This is the first body armour designed for trap builds from the ground up.

and it's nerfed before it even existed.

*facepalm*
[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

...it was quotes. from the forum. lolz!
"
robmafia wrote:
"

*facepalm*

GGG is like *hey mate thanks for the 1k bucks now get f***ed we nerfed the shit out of it before anyone could even play with it muhahahaha*

"
Icoblablubb wrote:
"
robmafia wrote:
"

*facepalm*

GGG is like *hey mate thanks for the 1k bucks now get f***ed we nerfed the shit out of it before anyone could even play with it muhahahaha*

Gotta love how unbelieveably disgraceful and disrespectful GGG are to their supporters. Reminds me of Myrmi (the poor guy who paid moneyz to make 2 uniques and got so sh*t on he ended up quitting the game. The items were Nomic Storm and Essentia Sanguis. I think anyone would quit after that.)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info