New Support Gems Coming to The Fall of Oriath Beta

efficacy: making ed even more efficate than ca for no obvious reason.
"
janome21 wrote:
"Tomorrow we'll release our first Beta report that discusses how things have been going so far, and what to expect in future."

lol we released half baked content that was deliberately difficult to start mapping with so you cannot test es/life nerfs. don't worry it will be tested in beta!

how many players over level 80 with more than 5k es?

My first two characters I made where Firestorm/witch/es and Zombie/Skeleton/witch/es builds. I have not had much of an issue in maps with either. The only difference is I have to avoid game mechanics and can't rely on that cheesy instant leech to my es. For fun I might just switch the summoner over to ci.

Currently playing a RF/Life/Marauder currently level 76 on him working my way to 80. Good thing with the no wipe can actually move to a 5 link RF instead of the standard 4. Good Times...

so in a nut shell, ES is fine. That's my 2 cents.
Vile toxins viper strike yasssss

Edit: Also why is no one talking about a freaking shield throw active gen?! Oh my god.
Last edited by Ellerean on Jun 13, 2017, 10:18:00 PM
Yay! I can finally play pure physical! Nice nice.
I wonder how immolate works with rf, if it does at all.
I love the new supports. They look awesome for melee. Viper strike is gaining power.
"

There won't be a character wipe with this Beta patch.

:) or :(
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
Time for some fun with cyclone and many other skill link setups. Lets go!
Looks great. Question: How is decay different than poison?
**~~~ The Winds of Shit ~~~**
"
Vakyoom wrote:
Here's the datamined picture to show what the gems 'should' do when they scale. Kind of important seeing how we got a bunch of lvl 1 gems that either have combined Quality/Base stats or have a 0% multiplier at lvl 1.

Kind of silly not to show lvl 20 gems with things that have effects like Ignite Proliferation Support which seem very hollow at first glance.

Thanks! Definitely useful.
Last edited by Augusten on Jun 13, 2017, 10:35:11 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info