[2.6] Blade of Solaris – CwC Blade Vortex, now with 2.6 Shaper video and PoB Code!

Are you noticing any big differences between your Stairmaster vs Standard build? I noticed the pathing is a bit different so you can get Mind over Matter - Any improvements there?

Also noticing your lack of CWC setup in Legacy ;)
Last edited by kharper6 on Apr 11, 2017, 5:45:21 PM
What about leech gem as the 6L till I get my sins?
This build is great, Did a couple Shaper runs pretty easily. It takes getting used to, but the damage is insane. My plan is to take on Uber Atziri next. Do you have any tips for that fight? The biggest problem I have is flask management and I can imagine that is even harder in a multiple stage fight such as Atziri. Anyways, thank you for sharing this build!
"
kharper6 wrote:
Are you noticing any big differences between your Stairmaster vs Standard build? I noticed the pathing is a bit different so you can get Mind over Matter - Any improvements there?

Also noticing your lack of CWC setup in Legacy ;)

That character isn't far enough along to make any concrete comparisons between the two setups, but it will work, no doubt about that. Fiddling around with a Wither totem and having to solve for mana and cast speed is a bit obnoxious, though.

As to why I've not done the CwC version in Legacy: I didn't want to play the exact same thing two leagues in a row!

"
Scotty wrote:
What about leech gem as the 6L till I get my sins?

Could do. Kind of depends on what content you're doing. If you're just mapping, I would say try to manage with just Vinktar and Promise.

Not something I've tried myself vs. Guardians and such. If it works well, I'd be interested to hear about it.

"
BigDRaidBoss wrote:
My plan is to take on Uber Atziri next. Do you have any tips for that fight?

As you say, it's mostly flask management. Try to make sure you have a Promise charge up for each split phase, and certainly don't press Vinktar outside of split phase.

If you're not using the low level clarity setup (I tweaked this not so long ago) then definitely swap that over in your gloves. You end up channeling so much on that fight that it's easy to go OOM otherwise.

If you don't have Death's Door, I would say Uber Atziri is a real good reason to look into it. Everything else is just execution.
Last edited by kechari on Apr 12, 2017, 2:50:23 AM
my damage feels a bit low idk why i can kill all guardians but way to slow could you check my pfoile ?

i changed the skill three a bit for less vortewx duration and duo curse
You're playing something fairly different from my build, so I can't speak to what's going on there without having played it myself. I vouch for the build as presented, and that's it.

That said: I can't see your flasks on your profile, but sort those out if you haven't. Your gems need levels and quality. Looks like there's a wasted dex node near shadow, too. How are you applying vuln? I would likely put vuln on blasphemy and warlord's on CWDT. I expect you're having issues pre-stacking to 20 as well without any cast speed / regen nodes, but perhaps you're running vaal clarity to address this? You'll certainly want a wither totem, too.

The thing about the skill duration nodes is that they aren't merely for BV duration. They also extend poison and wither duration. On my Path of Building profile, I can pick up Growth and Decay AND Corruption, and it's still less damage than the a single skill duration cluster.

Hope that helps.
Last edited by kechari on Apr 12, 2017, 5:51:52 AM
what do u think with occulist?
Could anyone post a map without Sin's Rebirth ? I feel like shit playing at lvl 70 with all auras and stuff just because of how long it takes to ramp up those BV stacks... The leech is bad not because I don't deal enough ( even tho if I had 7 ex I would take Sin's and it would help ) but because hitting once a second is not enough versus some packs and stuff. It really feels weird.
Not sure about Occultist. You'll have to change your flask loadout to solve for shock/freeze, and you'll lose some important flask scaling. It would let you do single oblit comfortably, though.

"
Could anyone post a map without Sin's Rebirth ? I feel like shit playing at lvl 70 with all auras and stuff just because of how long it takes to ramp up those BV stacks...

There's a damage threshold you have to cross for the build to start feeling "right." If it takes more than 5 or so stacks to bolt through packs without stopping, you still have some scaling to do.
I see you don't have arcane vision on the tree, how is visibility without it?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info