All Weapon Effects Discounted by 40% - Get a Free Stormcaller Mystery Box When you spend Points!

"
Sollkomol wrote:
Are you sure? I am pretty sure that there are weapon effects out there that only apply to one weapon, even if the second one handed weapon has no effect on it. Am i wrong? I cannot tell on which effect i noticed this behavior, need to double check once i can log in again

The only weapon effects that apply to both are ones you cannot buy (e.g. Supporter Effects, Exclusive Prize Effects).
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
This is really complicated. So for example the breachlord effect applies to both weapons. But as you said, this is a supporter effect.

That means if i purchase the carnage effect (which will cost a lot of points), i need to get two of it if i want it to be applied two one handed weapons? Sorry, but that would be really unfair imho.

I am asking this because if i purchase one of the effects, i want to be sure that only one is needed
Last edited by Sollkomol on Feb 3, 2017, 4:55:35 AM
My family left me! :(
▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█ G O O D MTX Seal of Quality
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█ O Verified by M-posting, Inc.
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█ Y
good... i think :D
Start playing in Feb 9, 2013
My KineticBlast LL ML 400kDPS GMP /view-thread/1466693
Asus LGA1155 P8P67 / Intel Core i5-2500@4GHz / Corsair Vengeance 16GB@1600MHz
Asus GTX970 STRIX 4GB / Asus ROG Xonar Phoebus 7.1
Acer 27 IPS 2560x1440@144Hz [XF270HU] + BenQ 24 TN-film 1920x1080@120Hz [XL2420T]
Still looking for a nice and affordable shield skin/effect. I do not like the current options, they are too expensive, and I want a reusable effect. More quiver skins/effects as well.

I used to run tempest shield just for the effect, but after it was changed you really have to build around it for OK uptime :/
"
Sollkomol wrote:
This is really complicated. So for example the breachlord effect applies to both weapons. But as you said, this is a supporter effect.

That means if i purchase the carnage effect (which will cost a lot of points), i need to get two of it if i want it to be applied two one handed weapons? Sorry, but that would be really unfair imho.

I am asking this because if i purchase one of the effects, i want to be sure that only one is needed

Correct, if you purchase the carnage effect it will only apply to one weapon.

Originally supporter effects also only applied to one weapon, that was changed because there's no way to get a second one.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
16€ for weapon effect? Naaahhh I'll pass!

It would be conceivable if we can preview each effect in game but to decide such purchase from 10sec trailer..
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
"
Archwizard wrote:
Correct, if you purchase the carnage effect it will only apply to one weapon.

Originally supporter effects also only applied to one weapon, that was changed because there's no way to get a second one.

Thanks for your clarification.

Some of these effects are really expensive and then you need two of a kind if you want to apply them to one handed weapons? Really bad decision GGG...
What does payment plan means? A state how could you postpone pack for 6 month for me?
What does payment plan means? A state how could you postpone pack for 6 month for me?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info