Donald Trump and US politics

As a woman anchoring this show, I'm triggered as fuck about the fact that you like boobs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Suka4wunGhU

3 minutes of titillating entertainment.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Last edited by Xavderion on Sep 16, 2017, 8:24:56 AM
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
Trump should have proposed this deal: Dreamers and parents of dreamers build the wall in exchange for legal citizenship.

Would the base have gone for that one?
No. Obviously.

Why not? It achieves two things the Trump base loves. Wall and enslavement. Seems a winner of an idea IMO.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
it's amazing how crazy the Left became going from 2014 to 2016. It reminds me of computing during the 90s — the crazy doubles every two years.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
Xavderion wrote:
As a woman anchoring this show, I'm triggered as fuck about the fact that you like boobs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Suka4wunGhU

3 minutes of titillating entertainment.
Great post whoever you agree with. Thx.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
I don't have a side. But I do know the difference between right and wrong.
"

Then please tell us if it is right or wrong for someone who is DACA and 33 years old and had been an adult in the United State for many years to not seek citizenship during that time?

Follow up question - is it right or wrong for the "dreamer" to refuse to seek citizenship if someone lines up an immigration lawyer for them, offers to pay all the costs and sign on as a sponsor - because "the paperwork is too much hassle", and "I would end up having to pay for a lot of things I get for free now."?

This isn't a hypothetical - it is a real world scenario
Spoiler
The people I know IRL going through this say they know many others who do the same thing besides their own family and friends
- five people whose legal citizen family and friends are furious at them for intentionally rejecting the path of citizenship for years. One of them states he would be "less Mexican" if he became a citizen. Another claims she would "lose her culture", and all five believe it would cost them more to be citizens.

PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
Last edited by DalaiLama on Sep 17, 2017, 12:07:38 AM
"
DalaiLama wrote:
"

Then please tell us if it is right or wrong for someone who is DACA and 33 years old and had been an adult in the United State for many years to not seek citizenship during that time?

Follow up question - is it right or wrong for the "dreamer" to refuse to seek citizenship if someone lines up an immigration lawyer for them, offers to pay all the costs and sign on as a sponsor - because "the paperwork is too much hassle", and "I would end up having to pay for a lot of things I get for free now."?

This isn't a hypothetical - it is a real world scenario
Spoiler
The people I know IRL going through this say they know many others who do the same thing besides their own family and friends
- five people whose legal citizen family and friends are furious at them for intentionally rejecting the path of citizenship for years. One of them states he would be "less Mexican" if he became a citizen. Another claims she would "lose her culture", and all five believe it would cost them more to be citizens.

It put them in higher risk of deportation when all their personal information are known. They aren't applying for citizenship, they are probably undergoing a long and tedious process of a low possibility of getting a green card. It is possible for DACA to obtain a green card through some legal loopholes. DACA is a Backdoor shenanigan to Get Green Cards through advance parole to obtain a legal entry to waive their unlawful entry. Green-card holders are eligible to apply for U.S. citizenship, not illegal immigrants.
Mueller needs to find something quick and get Pence in there. Amnesty Don is losing it. He's actually supporting a RINO in Alabama who railed against Amnesty Don and is against the Tea Party judge/candidate who's up by 26 pts. Not only is it folly to support someone so down really shows you he's a liberal for reals.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Sep 17, 2017, 4:00:26 AM
I gotta agree with Aim_Deep here. Trump has gone FULL CUCK. He won't get re-elected. It was funny while it lasted though. The Left still thinks he's quite literally Hitler though. God Emperor memes will continue, just for the lulz.

Why isn't the Left attacking Chuck and Nanci for literally working with Hitler? Isn't that blasphemy? What happened to 'resist' 'resist' 'resist'?
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Sep 17, 2017, 11:03:46 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info