A Preview of Content Update 2.5.1 - Divination Cards and 3D Art

I'd like GGG to clarify if " the saint's treasure" was meant to degrade Jesus Christ. If so I would like to see this art removed as it would be extremely offensive to me . Me and several other longtime members/ supporters would be forced to uninstall. I'm not a prude and am not easily offended but this would be crossing the line.
unique rustic sash eh?

HYPE FOR NEW RUSTIC SASH (unless its just a card that gives you prismweave in case you didn't have 8)
"
I'd like GGG to clarify if " the saint's treasure" was meant to degrade Jesus Christ. If so I would like to see this art removed as it would be extremely offensive to me . Me and several other longtime members/ supporters would be forced to uninstall. I'm not a prude and am not easily offended but this would be crossing the line.

To my knowledge, Jesus Christ does not exist in the PoE reality. Also yo, no christian halo has 8 points. Way off from solar king symbolisms, he's an imposter.
"

This was a real turn off for me and I would like some clarification as well.
Still in the alpha stage, but at least build diversity isn't an issue: https://wolcengame.com/home/
Last edited by JNF on Dec 20, 2016, 12:55:24 AM
"

How on earth did this card remind you of jesus? Was he the only one with long hair who lived in poverty? Because there's no other connection between the card and him,just your not so easily offended brainwashed mind playing tricks.
hype is real
Give me your heart,
And i will give you beauty,
Beyond your darkest dreams. -Atziri, Queen of the Vaal
"
PsOfOs wrote:
"

How on earth did this card remind you of jesus? Was he the only one with long hair who lived in poverty? Because there's no other connection between the card and him,just your not so easily offended brainwashed mind playing tricks.

The image is a common prototype of a typical artist depiction of Jesus Christ. I'm not saying that it is or isn't but it is close enough to require clarification.
"
Daiena wrote:
"
Lorkan wrote:
Great :D

But where is the German Version :-*

Love your content, but i gets sometimes a bit complicated in an non nativ speak

This isn't 90s,unless you are above the age of 50,there is really no excuse for our generation to not know English language.

But here you see there was already a released planed.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1207788

Chris posted a while ago, that the translation fast abgeschlossen sei. Why shouldnt i ask?

Of course it is not the 90s and there are still people with bad or no english knowlege?

But anyway have fun may the RNG with you, always.
"

I'd like a clarification on this as well, even if it's not meant to be Jesus the similarities are so similar that I'd feel extremely uncomfortable playing the game when that dropped, maybe just changing the artwork in a way that removes the similarities or just changing the flavour text to not sound so... negative, would be a real improvement.

Good work on the other artworks and the 3D though GGG,
Last edited by Draak_en on Dec 20, 2016, 3:08:06 AM
Oh nice to finally get to see the art for my card. Love the other cards art as well.
So much hype in one post! :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info