Weekend of Races!

been patiently waiting for the next race season.

gets a 3 day season.

wtf.
[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

...it was quotes. from the forum. lolz!
is the 10 out of top 50 reward for each class or just 50 highest any class
excellent :)
The competition will be fierce, so i give up already :) Thx but no thx.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
Cool, races. I'll check out the schedule and prizes later.

Just want to say that personally I don't care about new race technology. IMO we don't need new mods for each season. A normal mix, plus a no-mod fixed-seed signature is good. Something like the 85 minute fixed seed in season 7 is fine. It also makes a good learning experience for new players and racers alike.

Don't need anything fancy, just a schedule and some prizes. The alt art is nice, but not really needed. I'd much rather have a basic season than none at all.
"
Char1983 wrote:
... meaning that you can be 1st and not get anything? Interesting. Not that I would have any chance of getting first, or have time for playing that weekend...

Being 1st, means you are top of the class you are playing. There is a guaranteed prize for that.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
The race weekend starts at Nov 04, 2016 11:00 PM (This is displayed in your local time)

**this confuse me sometimes.. is it means this text already sync with my local time shown on my PC?.
NEW FROM SEA GARENA
"
captainhector wrote:
is the 10 out of top 50 reward for each class or just 50 highest any class

The 10 out of 50 are not class specific. 10 Player will be randomly chosen from the Top 50 Players in that race.
"
protectsj wrote:
The race weekend starts at Nov 04, 2016 11:00 PM (This is displayed in your local time)

**this confuse me sometimes.. is it means this text already sync with my local time shown on my PC?.

It should be synced with your local Time Zone.
Cutthroat! Yesss! Come and get some!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info