Weekend of Races!

Pretty freaking generous there with the box prize.
Oblivious
MTX for prizes? I'm expecting that race attendance will be significantly more robust this time around as a direct result.

Case in point: I'm actually considering racing again for the first time in over a year.

"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
Okay so... This is totally new to me, is there any explaination what every race is about exactly? Because perhaps"HeadHunter" Says... pretty much nothing to me right now.. :(
Edit: Well that was Quick! Bex_GGG Thanks! :D
Last edited by maruder93 on Oct 26, 2016, 12:49:07 AM
"
maruder93 wrote:
Okay so... This is totally new to me, is there any explaination what every race is about exactly? Because perhaps"HeadHunter" Says... pretty much nothing to me right now.. :(

This thread has some information that might help.
So is it expected for 3.0 to be released in December 31, 2017?
Permanent Hardcore only.
Hope I actually have free time that weekend... would be first time missing an entire racing season because I was busy doing something else heh...
Designer of The Broken Crown
Designer of The Sigil Divination Card
https://www.reddit.com/user/ThisIsABuff/
I just wanted to say that again I'm blown away with how candid the communications are from GGG. The fact that they're saying Races are not popular and that there's been internal debate about Race Seasons is so insightful into their decisions.

That said, I remember fondly killing an enemy and stealing all their loot until being killed myself, and I'm looking forward to doing that again at some stage.

<3 Cutthroat
Nice work... We all know there will still be whingers but this is a pretty good compromise between a full season and the obligatory flashback or whatever.

Once again, the community moans and GGG delivers.
Scheduled to work 36 hours between friday and sunday that weekend :( I may just have to call in sick on sunday tho ;)
GitGud, GitNerfed, Repeat.
Last edited by southsidepopper on Oct 26, 2016, 1:07:26 AM
"
Scheduled to work 36 hours between friday and sunday that weekend :( I may just have to call in sick on sunday tho ;)

Why do You even bother working? I mean... it's not going to give You exp! :D (said the guy at work >.>)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info