Essence League Statistics

"
Antistes wrote:
The graph you always post for challenges is just technically wrong in so many aspects. no scale on the left, it doesn't add up to 100% nor does the next category include the previous, it just seems you guys either can't interpret your data or post it wrong because you don't know how to present data. please stop posting those graphs cause they hurt my eyes and people should not be exposed to such lousy data presentation work. it is truly a disgrace and you should be ashamed.

It is a bar graph where each bar represents amount of players that have completed specific quantity of challenges. Scale is from 0 to X where X is equal to group of highest amount of players (in this case - players who completed exactly 1 challenge). And all bars add up to number of players who completed one or more challenges. And they probably have a good reason to not reveal X, either avoiding speculations and arguments about how "alive" the game is or other reasons. And it is not that they are making a scientific publication or something - it is purely for entertainment purposes...

It shouldn't be that hard to understand this.

They had a choice to provide some information or no information, and it is sad to see that their choice to give you something (at which you weren't even obliged to look at) is met with such response.
Woot, top 1% with melee. Not even EQ :)
"
MortalKombat3 wrote:
"

(b) blast rain is worse than TS unless you're running literally one arrow. Because TS still pseudo-shotguns. 6 TS arrows = up to 7 TS hits per volley. Compared to blast rain... lol.

tl;dr no one at all uses blast rain for primary single-target alongside TS, stop spreading misinformation. Blast Rain Traps/Mines might be nice for uber atziri's split phase to avoid reflect damage (the same way barrage traps were used when reach of the council was the meta), but that's literally it.

Unless you have helm enchant for +2 splinters for TS & +1 arrow quiver, or use RotC, TS is still weaker than Blast Rain for single target. Yes, it may potentially hit 5(6) times, but it wont - not all "splinters" will fly in the direction you want, there are quite large gaps between them.
That small advantage hardly justifies using Blast Rain for single target, though.

However, if you're physical archer, then Blast Rain will be weak due to conversion.

I was using Ts on my LA Deadeye for single target. I tested every single skill, and best of all was TS (not only best, but way better than any of others).
But I had RotC (legacy one) and +1 arrow from passives.
"
MortalKombat3 wrote:
Unless you have helm enchant for +2 splinters for TS & +1 arrow quiver, or use RotC, TS is still weaker than Blast Rain for single target. Yes, it may potentially hit 5(6) times, but it wont - not all "splinters" will fly in the direction you want, there are quite large gaps between them.
That small advantage hardly justifies using Blast Rain for single target, though.

However, if you're physical archer, then Blast Rain will be weak due to conversion.

Even if you only hit three times per volley with 6 arrows, that's still more raw damage than blast rain.

Like I said, blast rain makes sense for Lightning Arrow when you're scaling elemental damage anyway (now that frost wall is busted). But for TS, blast rain makes no sense unless you're doing blast rain traps for uber atziri.
Last edited by codetaku on Sep 13, 2016, 2:20:02 PM
IDK, still seems fuckin boring ass league to me.
"
Sarno wrote:
Cool statistics.

Omission of non-Hardcore league skills feels weird.

It says everything, more than if it was displayed ...
"

Even if you only hit three times per volley with 6 arrows, that's still more raw damage than blast rain.

Really?
Tornado deals 109% damage, and 80.66% per hit with GMP. 3 hits deal 242% total.
Blast Rain deals 47.6% damage, hits 4 times = 190.4% total. Supported with Concentrated Effect (1.59 multiplier), it deals 303% total.
303%>242%.

"

Like I said, blast rain makes sense for Lightning Arrow when you're scaling elemental damage anyway (now that frost wall is busted). But for TS, blast rain makes no sense unless you're doing blast rain traps for uber atziri.

It's true. LA archers usually scale elemental damage, and it's natural to use another elemental skill for single target, to scale it too.
IGN: MortalKombat
Molten Strike build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1346504

There is no knowledge
That is not power
Strange, with all the buffs to elemental hit, I'm surprised that it's not the number one used skill, even more so that it's not on the list. Are they gathering the right data?
Last edited by id_rather_be_single on Sep 13, 2016, 4:39:43 PM
I completed 11 challenges and didn't get anything. Wtf!?
I know a lot of people who RMT and use PoeHuds, item pickups, crafties, custom renderers, bots, map/zoom/bright hacks and autoflasks. But I am not going to snitch rather encourage them and others to use hacks. GGG had a choice whether they want a friend or an enemy. They chose the latter. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I'm curious what the softcore main skills are.
YOUTUBE - http://www.youtube.com/richardbmiller2
TWITCH - http://www.twitch.tv/hellcat5gaming

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info