Essence League Statistics

"
potfrr wrote:
Nice EQ nerf. (no it's not)

If it was nerfed to the ground, what would be left? Other Melee skills are viable, but not as cheap to make.
Life will be technically better Soon TM
1) Why nerf EQ? It was the most fun and best melee skills of the game.

You should just improve other melee skills like cyclone/reave/sunder instead of trying kill the good ones

2) Fireball and Icespear ( as you can see ) still bad and unplayable even with 50% and 70% bonus damage. Just the way this skills work is completly unplayable.

I tried create Fireball/icespear build on this league, I tell you: At level 70 you can't kill voll on dried lake. Fireball one shot pack of mobs but it has 0% damage against single-target enemys. TO make it even worst, it isn't working with Frostwall anymore.

So yes, you can give 900% damage to this both skills if you can't fix the single-target problem it still dead skills.

My suggestion is to improve the area damage of fireball and make it collide with single-target enemys, or JUST BRING BACK FROSTWALL + FIREBALL COMBO. That was not a exploit, that was necessary to kill single target enemys!!

Without frostwall NOBODY uses fireball, dead skill

3) It's about time to buff Bow skills ins't, GGG?
GOD, for how long 99% of bow skills will be Lightning Arrow with blast rain?

I'm not asking to you nerf this skills, please GOD no, I hate when you nerf anything, PoE would be better without nerfs, just buffs and A LOT of skills to players decide what to play.

What I'm actually asking is to you GGG bring back some good and old bow skills like Split Arrow and Tornado Shot. I really miss it. I'm sure a lot of people here too.

See ya.
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on Sep 14, 2016, 4:19:04 PM
"
waskely wrote:

but not as cheap to make.

so not viable
#BringBackOriginalScionPortrait
#BringBackOriginalAscendantPortrait
#BringBackCruelMerciless
Cool! I use blade votex :)
"
1) Why nerf EQ? It was the [...] best melee skills of the game.
gee I wonder
"
1) Why nerf EQ? It was the best melee skills of the game. <--- Thats why

So yes, you can give 900% damage to this both skills if you can't fix the single-target problem it still dead skills.

Without frostwall NOBODY uses fireball, dead skill

Use staff( 2x 5L/6L), Fireball for clearing, any good single target skill for bosses, just like most of the archers

3) It's about time to buff Bow skills ins't, GGG?
GOD, for how long 99% of bow skills will be Lightning Arrow with blast rain?

What I'm actually asking is to you GGG bring back some good and old bow skills like [Tornado Shot.

Have you seen AssReacher? Probably most played Assasin build, it's using TS.

Last edited by Aynix on Sep 15, 2016, 1:33:21 PM
"
Aynix wrote:
Have you seen AssReacher? Probably most played Assasin build, it's using TS.
From build guide: "Reach of the Council - Required". This isn't TS build, this is Reach build.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
The best effect is with RotC, because every additional arrow gives a lot of dmg. But you dont need it, same as 6L. Just with +2 arrows Bow you can play red maps...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info