Season One, Race Event 12: One Hour Solo

104 Rank, best yet
Got i good bow with an alc and a good gloves in forest
Ign:ColdRage
"
Scrat88 wrote:
Can i see my reward points anywehre?
At the Chrakter Profil are 0 points...why?

Give it a little bit of time - usually takes half an hour or so to distribute rewards
“I conceive of nothing, in religion, science or philosophy, that is more than the proper thing to wear, for a while.”

― Charles Fort
"
Powster wrote:
lol................... died to chatters. I didn't get a single portal scroll and couldn't afford my 2nd coral ring when I went to town with waypoint. Got into prison saw chatters near doorway but thought I could quicksilver passed him but that was wrong. Instant freeze with my already low hp from no 2nd coral was fast death lol.

That really sucks seriously.. Next one hour solo is a week from now and I practiced a lot for this race. Would've easily reached level 19.5 since I got fast movespeed boots....

i play a witch myself and did some practice runs lately. What i don't realy understand is that i keep dying to stupid things (wouldn't even say mistakes) in races i haven't died from the last several months. Today i died in Terraces due to white(!) mobs stunlocking me. usualy i run through and when i got quite some on my tail i freeze pulse them to dead without even losing (much) hp. but not today ... not even half of them even got chilled.

So i started over and i died again in The Ledge ... frost nova is a bit more reliable when it comes to desync ... but not today ...

this is very frustrating when you do serveral practice runs without problems and when it comes to races you are fucked (and witch is quite weak too).
hope it is getting better soon :(
Last edited by Ruefl2x on Feb 28, 2013, 7:24:02 AM
169º after running 3 minutes attacking nobody at prison looking for the exit.

I looted both rings at mud flats, need a lot of practice. Boots looted at merveil :s
Last edited by sinso on Feb 28, 2013, 7:33:58 AM
"
Scrat88 wrote:
Can i see my reward points anywehre?
At the Chrakter Profil are 0 points...why?

You need to reach lv 11 to gain 3 points. I see your character was lv 10 so unfortunately you miss out.
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
Last edited by Chameleon on Feb 28, 2013, 7:54:05 AM
wheres my pts :( i got lvl 11

is it because i killed the char after to move him to softcore so cud get the chaos and alc i found off him?
"
PeachMango wrote:

is it because i killed the char after to move him to softcore so cud get the chaos and alc i found off him?

If you killed him before the race was over then you would not get the points.
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
"
Chameleon wrote:
"
PeachMango wrote:

If you killed him before the race was over then you would not get the points.

LoL next time be patient, the race character gets to HC league after the race finishes and then you can kill him to move the stuff to default league.

PS Anything you have in the stash will be also transfered to a new remove-only tab in HC stash.
no i killed him after race and made sure no good things trapped in HC stash i thought I did everything right...

i got lvl 11 with 30 seconds left in the race, could that have done it? check the ranks im 997 i think , says i made 11 in time and didnt die be4 it ended
It shows 3 race points on your profile. How many races have you done?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info