Season One, Race Event 12: One Hour Solo

Can it be announce to our emails?...when this start?
"
Sekeer wrote:
Can it be announce to our emails?...when this start?

Just check the event calendar and add reminders to your mobile if you need them.

I guess you can have email reminders somehow too, you'll just have to set them up yourself.
is there some beginners guide to races yet? cant seem to get more than lvl 13 in 1h
"
dave912 wrote:
is there some beginners guide to races yet? cant seem to get more than lvl 13 in 1h

Don't full clear ANY zones EVER

Rush ledge at 3, farm til 7.

Get to 8 in prison, Brutus

Rush Coves, farm to 12

Merv

Farm Forest

Farm Western Forest
Not the rewards I could use, but will probably try and get use to some Race like that
I wish there were more 1 hour solo races.. as it is, it seems as though they're only doing one of them per week.
I've been looking around on the forums to see if i could find something that would clarify a few doubts about these runs (i may have failed in this search so i am sorry in case there's any sort of tutorial that i didn't see). I need info about what u guys do to prepare for an event like this. stuff like "do u gather, or craft, rare gear and leave in your stash so u can speed up and improve the efficiency of your brand new char? can you do that or is it against the rules? suggestions and maybe something that helps new players like me to better understand the procedure of such events. i would really appreciate if i could get any help or answer about this.

(sorry if my english is bad; i know it's boring to answer noob questions, but everybody was once a noob right? thanks)
"
lordsin22 wrote:
I've been looking around on the forums to see if i could find something that would clarify a few doubts about these runs (i may have failed in this search so i am sorry in case there's any sort of tutorial that i didn't see). I need info about what u guys do to prepare for an event like this. stuff like "do u gather, or craft, rare gear and leave in your stash so u can speed up and improve the efficiency of your brand new char? can you do that or is it against the rules? suggestions and maybe something that helps new players like me to better understand the procedure of such events. i would really appreciate if i could get any help or answer about this.

(sorry if my english is bad; i know it's boring to answer noob questions, but everybody was once a noob right? thanks)

Your stash is empty on the character you use in the race, so you can't really prepare for a race other than to practice techniques and tricks.
"
lordsin22 wrote:

The only real thing you can do to practise for the race is actually set up a timer and have your own race to see how far you have to push yourself. Another helpful thing to do is have your skill tree planned out you don't want to sit there thinking if you should take skill "A" or skill "B".
30min before a race you can make your character and make sure to select the special race server that you will now find in the server selection tab, on this server you start fresh with no access to your other tabs.
GLHF happy racing!
Shadow I choose you!
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info