Content Update 2.3.1 is now live!

I'm not entirely sure what's causing this, but recently i have been disconnected from the game several times (often while mapping, wasting portals), after a brief period where my monitor has recieved no display input.
It (the brief black screen) NEVER occurs at any other time than when I'm playing PoE. It also doesn't always throw me off, but is nonetheless disorientating and potentially fatal for a character.

I have suspicions about it relating to items shown on the ground, but cannot guarantee this. If this is the case, the ordinarily simple temporary fix would be to turn off loot display. but I'm using animate weapon as one of my main sources of damage.

When i AM ejected from the game, the blackness is accompanied by a sound repetition for approx less than half a second. It will also sometimes not return me to the PoE login screen, and instead just crash altogether (not even ctrl-alt-del, alt-f4, or alt-tab able to change the blackness on the screen).

Does anyone else have this issue, and/or any more info that GGG could use to help find and fix this bug?
+1, Having the same issues, posted in tech support to a couple of threads that seem to be showing the same kind of problem.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info