Content Update 2.3.1 is now live!

Nice ;) <3
Its still bullshit, man. others get the unique from my challenge, my whole tab is blocked by this silly find a mob that drops unique crap

its still Path Of Eye Cancer after this

the lab is still the worst shit ever

Party play is still terrible

this little changes wont add up

the remove cost 10 silver coins! bahahahahaha

pfff...

T(= !!FGZI!T/!%!!!
Last edited by maxlmantis on Jun 22, 2016, 6:29:33 AM
"
maxlmantis wrote:
Its still bullshit, man. others get the unique from my challenge, my whole tab is blocked by this silly find a mob that drops unique crap

its still Path Of Eye Cancer after this

the lab is still the worst shit ever

Party play is still terrible

this little changes wont add up

the remove cost 10 silver coins! bahahahahaha

pfff...

T(= !!FGZI!T/!%!!!

Uniques from mobs has definitely gone down a *lot* in my testing this morning.

Also, if you don't want other people to get "your" item drops, stop partying :P path of solo ftw
Last edited by codetaku on Jun 22, 2016, 9:53:11 AM
Enable the option to invite Navali in your hideout please! Running between hideout and town is such a hassle.
After update my game keeps crashing and getting BSOD :(
Anyone else having same issues?
"
Contractor wrote:
Enable the option to invite Navali in your hideout please! Running between hideout and town is such a hassle.

+1 or a "tool" to get prophecies like from other masters when you dont have them in ho.
"
Inter911 wrote:
"
Contractor wrote:

+1 or a "tool" to get prophecies like from other masters when you dont have them in ho.

Great point. The option to invite Navali to your hideout is what I desire. Apart from a nice Item drop ofc! :D
The problem with having Navali in your hideout is that the hideout is in "Normal" so any prophecy you would get would have to be beaten in normal difficulty. If this wasn't the case, your new level one dude couldn't even enter your own hideout since you haven't beaten normal yet!
I think there shouldn't be a problem, just let Navali "think" you're in merciless and get the proper prophecy.
Thank you GGG.
"
Contractor wrote:

I agree.

"
Sonict wrote:
The problem with having Navali in your hideout is that the hideout is in "Normal" so any prophecy you would get would have to be beaten in normal difficulty. If this wasn't the case, your new level one dude couldn't even enter your own hideout since you haven't beaten normal yet!

Add some option when you talk to navali like :

"
seek prophecy (normal)
seek prophecy (cruel)
seek prophecy (merciless)
Last edited by Rhilnix on Jun 23, 2016, 4:55:19 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info