Path of Exile 2.3.0 Launch and Follow-up Patches

"
MarkoftheWild wrote:
"
Konti wrote:
I have a prophecy that told me that I will create a fully linked 5-socket item with a single Jeweler's orb. I used about 50 on it and the only thing I've got is 5 socket armor.

Is it a bug or what?

Best regards :)

Make sure you aren't in your hideout, not sure if the difficulty needs to match where you acquired the prophecy but I had the same issue in hideout and went to town and it worked.

Ok, I will try then. Thanks for info ;)
Reave can still occasinally either lose its stacks or not gain stacks when hitting monsters. Seems to be most prominent when there is an un-opened chest or box inside the AoE.
STD ign: Helevaperkale HelevaSCION
"
mruuh wrote:
Still getting lot of errors like this on every area change:
"FMOD Failed to load bank FMOD/Desktop/_Effects_Microtransactions_Spells_blastrain_black.bank with error code 18"
"FMOD MISSING EVENT: event:/Sound Effects/ItemSounds/flaskdrink.ogg2d"

The file names are always different.

In Options, if your Sound is set to use Hardware, change it to Software.

I had random sound crashes like this all the time until I changed the setting.
Hi GGG !

Only have one issue with the sound, and that's the sound of the srs's. Even at the lowest possible settings "next step is muted" it's like chines water torture. In every party I play in they complain about it and I get a headache from it. If possible try to dull it down a bit.

It can be described like extreme heavy rain on a sheet of thin metal !

It's really terrible with flesh offering and Vaal haste up.

Have a nice day !

Freddy
49% Motherfucker
51% Son of a Bitch
After three days hype it´s time for Bath of Exile...

Oh she will hate honeymoon...

sound issues are gone I think, still a bit laggy sometimes
but overall good fix!
"
_D_S_ wrote:

Atleast for me the combat sound gets tuned down by alot when someone "speaks" ingame (i.e. shadow lines) since i got that sound near zero, you get the feeling the sound is gone. I thought reverb might fix that, but it's disabled and still the same thing occurs.
I would love an option to disable that, since i rate the combat sounds over the rest and you need the indicators (i.e. bleeding sound etc.).

+1, same here: And I, too, would much rather hear what's going on in battle, especially all the audio clues instead of variations of "yay, I killed a Rare" for the 34904th time. ;-) :-D
so now the game loads almost instantly and i load into zone almost instantly. nice.

then when im in the zone the game is still loading all the assets and i fucking die because my entire screen freezes up when i go to move and i get swarmed by mobs. This lag then follows me through the entire zone and the entire experience is laggy as shit and generally unresponsive.

can I have my load screens back seeing as the game obviously needs them?
if only in other games they worked as hard as you guys. amazing work. thx for going above and beyond. prophecy rules!
I am having the same FPS spikes and stutter like on 2.3.0b.

2.3.0c from yesterday fixed it, but 2.3.0d brought is back.

History:

2.3.0 was OK.
2.3.0b was BROKEN - I could not play for 1 day because of this.
2.3.0c was OK.
2.3.0d it is BROKEN again.

From patchnotes 2.3.0c, I can conclude it is something about either Asynchronous preloading (I have Win7 btw) or specific asset preloading.

From my recent testing, it seems that 230d is dropping FPS even more than 230b. Completely unplayeable for me.

2.3c was a cruise yesterday - played for 5+ hours straight at 60+ FPS.

Post with screenshoots in Bugs section of the forums:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1673512
Sound is really weird now.
Too much echo in places that there shouldn't be any.
Loot filter sound when item drops mutes every other sound for 5 seconds.
Battle sounds are muted and lack a depth,i don't know how else to describe them.
And i have a 5.1 sound card.
Loading time is decreased but strongboxes and mark of canibalism blues still lag a lot on an ssd.
I hate the loading after i enter map,my latency skyrockets for 5-6 seconds.
Also,i was getting 20 mil/hour running t10-t11 at lvl 96.
Now i get 8.5 mil/hour.
That's a 60% decrease with 0% drop rate increase.
Guess i should quit my job,divorce the wife and start to stream if i want to hit 97.
Thx a lot Chris!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info