The Prophecy League Challenges

"
truonq wrote:

...Kill a monster possessed by 2 spirits

39/40

They hopefully finally fixed ghosts in the new patch. So we see, should be easy enough with Zana Mod.
"
RootCookie wrote:
"
truonq wrote:

39/40

They hopefully finally fixed ghosts in the new patch. So we see, should be easy enough with Zana Mod.

what was wrong with ghosts ? didnt we have the same 'challenge' in talisman ? mountain ledge + zana mod (+ nemesis if you really want it) = ez peazy. kite a rare/boss to two ghosts = trivial
"
grepman wrote:
"
RootCookie wrote:
"
truonq wrote:

39/40

what was wrong with ghosts ? didnt we have the same 'challenge' in talisman ? mountain ledge + zana mod (+ nemesis if you really want it) = ez peazy. kite a rare/boss to two ghosts = trivial

Challenges aside... Ghosts in general are a pain and content that was generally skipped.
Patched ghosts should now seek rare mobs instead of running away into nothing. I've always said ghosts should make the effort to touch everything it can instead of flying around aimlessly. So I can only hope this patch will fix ghosts, probably not to the extent that I think is best, but Im sure it will help.
Last edited by RootCookie on May 31, 2016, 10:31:19 PM
I know this's quite off topic but I really have to ask: Do all unique item have fated version or just a few selected one?
Last edited by camapngu133 on May 31, 2016, 11:21:09 PM
"
camapngu133 wrote:
I know this's quite off topic but I really have to ask: Do all unique item have fated version or just a few selected one?

A selection, as far as I know mostly low level/leveling uniques.
There may be some high teir ones for end game prophecies, but none that I know of.
"
Skyblade799 wrote:
Well... it's certainly not April first.

Complete 2 endgame grinds. Seriously guys; you are advocating unhealthy play. If you want 40/40 for the totem, you will need to legitimately no-life the game. That's awful. It's not challenging, it's not fun, it's a waste.

Just look at the Voll one for instance; if you wanted to kill him 1200 times, even if you did each kill in 3 minutes, it would still take 60 hours. And you need to do two. That's gross design to say the least. If you took only 1 minute, it would still take 20 straight hours. Disappointment is an understatement; I cannot remotely respect this decision. This far worse then even the previous league's Zana leveling "challenge". The rest of them; Atziri, Ambrius, and Izaro, are dependent more on RNG map drops and trading. And you need to do them all yourself; no buyouts.

I would please recommend you re-think that — or at least — never consider doing such a challenge in the future. As well, rethink the addition of "challenges" like it.

Grinding out x volls, or 8 levels of master x isn't hard; it's insanely time consuming. They are the worst way to implement challenges, and I'd like to see them done away with period.

Aside from this... I have to say the rest of the challenges this league are actually quite fine (Have to see how the divination cards end up).It's just that last one that put a bad taste in my mouth.

The Voll's challenge is doing it 14 times per day for the duration of the league. It's sort of crazy to suggest doing it consecutively. You can probably make a build that can get to him and beat him in a minute or two, so that's like a half hour per day max. The Ambrius one is probably going to be the easiest since you can do it in 4 6 person rotations.
I also wish they added challenges of killing hard bosses solo instead of 1200 easy kills voll style.

Though to be fair, 1200 voll kills is deterministic. I grinded for insane amount of time to find a damn divine shrine.
I hope the counter for the unique items found goes past the 50. It would be pretty fun to see how many different uniques you find during the league. Would also be nice to write down the good ones to see what the shit/good ratio for unique drops is.
I'm just glad most of the trading challenges are gone. I much prefer this design, it's a big improvement, even with the crazy 40th challenge.

PS GGG by design has always catered to no-lifing, you shouldn't be surprised by the endgame grind challenge.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
In the previous league .. I found from loots 5 unique items
the other were from Perandus
thus ... 50 unique .. it's insame ...
not include the Unique Maps we will must clear >_<

also again we will got Warband's and BloodLine > a lack of imagination ? :/

There're so much grinding, that's really insame

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info