State of Exile Community Podcast - Featuring Chris Wilson

"
IceDeal wrote:
"
Sairven wrote:

Why jump straight to "They lied!" and "Malicious intent!"????

How do you know they haven't been trying to figure it out this whole time and inevitably gave into reason?

Because I and other pvp players had multiple PM conversations with the devs about topics involving PvP and we've been promised that they were looking into it. Now Chris officially announce that they won't spend any more ressources on it. That's a straight lie to me.

Check the pvp forums if you don't believe me.

Clearly you're emotional. I will not push you further, but seriously dude, when you've calmed down click this spoiler:

Spoiler
One of the very many keys to life is understanding that there is not always malicious intent in the things that people do. Sometimes stuff just does not work out, no matter how hard everyone tried. What you've chosen to see as a lie may be a lie! That does not mean there was any malicious intent. Just chill, life is too short to take it so seriously. People have faults, getting your heart-rate up over others' faults is a surefire way to die younger than you should. Hope things work out for you! <3
"In a state of physical balance and security, power, intellectual as well as physical, would be out of place."
- H. G. Wells, The Time Machine
Shall I be the first here to include that Perandus needs to stay?

I've noticed that over the league he has been tweaked to more acceptable levels, and I haven't outspoken about the tweaking since I would have hoped that the sweet spot was being found. However, having heard the first part of the podcast it seems unlikely that he's going to be staying, they do have the stats though!

I can't speak for future leagues and what is planned for them, however, perhaps build enabling uniques may still be on the path of those who prefer not to partake in crazy grinds or prefer the self found route.

Perhaps I can do a proper write up on my thoughts about him, I do have many, and perhaps send an email along to GGG themselves sometime.

One thing is for certain however, this league has probably held my interest the longest.
GG Ziggy @29mins more micro skill transactions!

good work ggg
TY 4 scam <3
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ CHRIS TAKE MY MONEY ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Designing Cospri's Will: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1665314
Designing Cospri's Malice: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1717008
Iron Heart/Iron Fortress too!
I miss playing games
my english sux.
"
LostArtz wrote:
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ CHRIS TAKE MY MONEY ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Judging from those supporter tags he already has lol
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Wish someday they can remember some about people that play Standard too, and stop destroying the fun of standard league, some poeple dont want to waste time leveling builds every 3 months,and wish they stop destroying the drops on this game, there is no emotion on farming right now, wish they can remember the principal point of this game are farming to get nice things, and get some emotion at drops, because u will exchange for other currency and buy your dreamed item, not to get 30c to 1 ex per tier 1 item, dont know if they want to destroy and obligate people to move to leagues, but if u want people of standar play leagues, stop destroying standard and others, and dont forget permanent and veterans players.

I know right now this game are becoming old and u want to take new players, but dont destroy the respect for old players, u guys nerf every item on game, that are nice, why u take out all the fun of game, if u will maintain legacy items too, hard to say.
Last edited by daco222 on Apr 11, 2016, 1:18:15 AM
I absolutely hate trials, it's not even lab I hate just the damn trials. I've made 10 or 11 characters this league and I love playing different builds but honestly next league I'll probably make 1 or 2 characters max and not play for the next 3-4 months.
Last edited by NetherPrime on Apr 11, 2016, 1:04:51 AM
Very enlightening. This animal looks forward to 2.3. More engaging gameplay is what we signed up for, give white packs back some bite!
Light as a neutral force.

The new flesh emerges.
Last edited by Baronfuming on Apr 11, 2016, 1:20:22 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info