Weekend Stash Tab Bundle Sales!

"
Coasteroli wrote:
"
Ward wrote:
What we really need is sale for conversion of regular stash tabs to premium, because now during the regular stash tabs sale, every tab will cost only a bit more than a conversion from regular to premium, thats ridiculous

+1. Also, as far as I know, there has been no comment from anyone from GGG regarding the uproar this trade improvement caused. I must say, I'm quite disappointed that you just expected it to blow over; I, as a community member, feel as though I have been ignored.

As someone who has not bought premium tabs for the quoted reasoning, I can tell you that this is most certainly pay-for-advantage, which is avidly apparent when comparing people with vs people without. And now, it feels as though you're attempting to grab money from us by not putting upgrade tabs on sale, for those of us with a lot of standard tabs (as premium used to be unnecessary).

+1 for this as well; though I didn't buy a lot of extra normal or premium tabs myself in the past, I'm sure a lot of you did, and pretty much thought the same way -- that premium tabs were until now superfluous. Having a sale on upgrade tabs that spanned more than a single day, would go a long way to make up for this disparity.
"
solwitch wrote:
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Still hope you guys come up with some new reason to toss you some coin. Don't like the cosmetics... any of them. Personal choice. Have all the tabs I could ever use. More than I need. Really want something else semi-functional. In game notebook... or an overlay for the skill tree that would let us draw/write on it. I'd toss you $20 if you would let us organize our characters on the login screen!

20 whole dollars?!!! Damn mate they better get on that asap!!!!

To be fair there's nothing left I want out've the shop either. Shit got too gaudy

Don't call something gaudy because you can't afford it.

Don't be a dick just because you're rich. :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info