Weekend Stash Tab Bundle Sales!

Yes, upgrade sale please!
These Devs are really great always fast support and making great deals in shop.. Thank you just upgraded my pack because of how awesome yall are.
Amnesia
"
DJMASTAJEFF wrote:
"
Hi guys,
Just bought Stash Tabs, they've appeared on my Perandus League char rather than in Standard where I really need them, also they're only showing 2-6 rather than 1-6, is this normal?

nvm logged in on wrong char, still a missing tab tho...

It will convert any non race "remove only" tabs in standard if you buy tabs.

Ahh... it did indeed, thank's mate ;)
Still hope you guys come up with some new reason to toss you some coin. Don't like the cosmetics... any of them. Personal choice. Have all the tabs I could ever use. More than I need. Really want something else semi-functional. In game notebook... or an overlay for the skill tree that would let us draw/write on it. I'd toss you $20 if you would let us organize our characters on the login screen!
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Still hope you guys come up with some new reason to toss you some coin. Don't like the cosmetics... any of them. Personal choice. Have all the tabs I could ever use. More than I need. Really want something else semi-functional. In game notebook... or an overlay for the skill tree that would let us draw/write on it. I'd toss you $20 if you would let us organize our characters on the login screen!

20 whole dollars?!!! Damn mate they better get on that asap!!!!

To be fair there's nothing left I want out've the shop either. Shit got too gaudy
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

To be fair there's nothing left I want out've the shop either. Shit got too gaudy

There's more than me playing.
Must have more.... of.... them... tabs..!!!
███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░░░▄█▄░▄█▄░░
█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░░░▀█████▀░░
█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░░░░░▀█▀░░░░
Hey Chris, are you gonna remove ascendancy points from the Labyrinth already? It keeps me from playing your game and making new characters, since i don't enjoy the playstyle it introduced into my favourite game.
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
Last edited by Pyrokar on Mar 20, 2016, 4:27:04 AM
"
Ward wrote:
What we really need is sale for conversion of regular stash tabs to premium, because now during the regular stash tabs sale, every tab will cost only a bit more than a conversion from regular to premium, thats ridiculous

+1. Also, as far as I know, there has been no comment from anyone from GGG regarding the uproar this trade improvement caused. I must say, I'm quite disappointed that you just expected it to blow over; I, as a community member, feel as though I have been ignored.

As someone who has not bought premium tabs for the quoted reasoning, I can tell you that this is most certainly pay-for-advantage, which is avidly apparent when comparing people with vs people without. And now, it feels as though you're attempting to grab money from us by not putting upgrade tabs on sale, for those of us with a lot of standard tabs (as premium used to be unnecessary).
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

Don't call something gaudy because you can't afford it.
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info