The Perandus League Unique Items

Regarding that belt, does it mean that effects trigger once per zombie/spectre? Or more specifically, does it mean multiple sets of worms being summoned from writhing jar?

(If so, that would make it a LOT more useful, in exchange for the massive setback of no longer being able to use flasks for one-self)
Last edited by Psaakyrn on Mar 16, 2016, 11:33:59 AM
The new uniques are terrible and will never be best in slot for any build, just something to have fun with if you do obtain any of these. Would love a statistics thread for Ascendancy showing us which class is being picked the most/least, which Ascendancy is being used the most and least, how many exiles have Ascended so far and a bunch of other information would be nice.
I enjoyed the article! Awesome work on creating those uniques!
"
Marlexyz wrote:
I think Varunastra and Zerphi's are really underrated.

probably. Combine soultaker and a fevered mind or two with zerphi's and you get some pretty crazy instant life gain.
"
Ferrari420 wrote:
The new uniques are terrible and will never be best in slot for any build, just something to have fun with if you do obtain any of these. Would love a statistics thread for Ascendancy showing us which class is being picked the most/least, which Ascendancy is being used the most and least, how many exiles have Ascended so far and a bunch of other information would be nice.

But ofcourse they are all terrible if you can't see past your own nose...

Not everything in POE is about OP, Clearspeed, and Meta... Its about createing something different and trying new things.. and you never know if you actually TRY and think beyond the norm you might actually find something new and just as good as anything else out there... And have FUN while doing so..

Or not.. You could just ignore anything different and stick to the guides of the OP builds with mirrored gear.. its not like ANYTHING will ever top those right?
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
Last edited by Demonoz on Mar 16, 2016, 7:38:10 PM
"
Marlexyz wrote:
"And a fourth one we don't talk about."

No wonder.

Haha I thought of this as well. Hoping to get Varunasta and the Flask. Trypanon would be cool, too.
"
Ferrari420 wrote:

Typical narrow-minded thinking. Whatever.

As for stats - I haven't even ascended most of my chars yet. They'll probably put stats up much later, not at the start of the expansion. Now is not the time, even as much as you might want to compare yourself against all the other OP no-lifers to figure out if you're choosing the "best" (read: 'most efficient') class.
Found Varunastra and it's incredible great for my build. Also after that I spended some points into skills which gain benefits for two or three weapons and got double and triple benefits, because Varunastra counts separately for this skills. I'm so happy C:

Sorry for bad English.
E = mc^(OMG)/wtf
Will these items be around next league or are they league specific?
GGG, seriously well done. I always thought it'd be cool to model uniques (particularly powerful ones) around certain mythologies. Love the lore behind all five uniques, but Varunastra in my opinion follows its lore the best, and you've made me that much more determined to try a new melee build. Hope I find/obtain these five uniques.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info