The Perandus League Unique Items

"
Inarion1986 wrote:
"
7thFullMoon wrote:
"
Alabamak wrote:
Only the boots are good (but arte so fu**** hard to find and rare :O, rest is vendor crap... Lost time making this kind of uniques.

You're probably not going to be the next person to come up with a great new build if you can dismiss items so mechanically crazy just like that.

Well, if they don't offer BiS pure DPS or make you invulnerable, they are obviously vendor crap...
/s

varunastra and tripanon are not vendor crap. why? with varunastra you can stack damage of any tipe of weapon, meaning you can achieve 1000% damage(the weapon focused nodes are the strogest in the tree)
also, there is another huge upside: secondary effects. each type of weapon has a passive notable that grants it a special effects. swords make enemies bleed. axes grant you free onslaght on kill. maces make you have culling strike with stuns(saving a gem slot) and so on. the op part of varunastra is that you can stack all this benefits.

also, tripanon let you always crit. you just need a lot of atack speed and you are ready to go.
and you wold thin: "a but stacking a lot of atack its expensive" nope. multistrike+fasteratacks= 100%(or more) atack speed. also, people already take a lot of atack speed in their builds. this unique is probably going to get nerfed.
"
...we also wanted to draw a twisted motherly connection between summoners and their minions...

Damn... thats some serious H.P.Lovecraft shit right there... I like it :P

Oh now I have this idea... how about some really dark uniques inspired by him? :O
Trying to satisfy the whole PoE community is like telling a nymphomaniac to only have sex once in a week.

I think that's fairly accurate. :')
They all look great, love the umbilical cord belt. :D
These uniques are awesome, the main problem is they are Perandus drop only :(

Varunastra offers a flexibility never seen before, rising the creativity through the roof!

Trypanon, i am just in love with it, if you go maces, usually go RT, but this monster goes nutts to the other direction. I'm planing to create a juggernaut, get 1000 accuracy, equip a Abyssus and Marylene's Fallacy(this shit now have a place to shine) to reach easily above 400% increase crit multi, and go elemental just to shock and freeze! O_O

Zerphi, finally, a mana flask with a good use! But, do you know how we call a mana flask that heal? Its call a hybrid flask ;)

Seven-League Step, because we gotta go fast! U ar too sloW: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9ixL-aVRCI

Umbilicus Immortalis, another build comming from my head: use the Coruscating Elixir with minion instability, to transform zombies in dead-kamikazes, looks so cool.

I wish they stay out of the league only uniques, like i said about the mace, opens new builds, minewhile, real shit like Voidhome still in the game... GGG, leave the fun with us!!!
Wow! Perandus Chest are AWESOME
I just found some nice (imao epic funny stuff) :

That was a normal "Perandus Chest" with some energy barrier, when i killed all mobs chest just openedself and booom

Cruel, Battlefront, 52 lvl, Shadow, Trickster, Flicker Strike build.
My Gear:
Spoiler

Check my [3.0] [STARTER] [MINER] FROSTBolt KING - ATZ/uLAB /Guardians/Vaal Temple # CI/LIFE-MOM # ### pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1903979
Last edited by Damiano_POL on Mar 16, 2016, 8:36:59 AM
GGG, if Seven-League Step is meant for leveling characters, why is it so obnoxiously rare (and thus expensive)? I level tons of characters and would love those boots, but I can't possibly justify the price to buy 'em when I'm gonna stop using them after level 60 or so.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
NickK_GGG wrote:
Varunastra is heavily inspired by a weapon of real-world mythology that shares the same name. In the Hindu myth, Varuna (the god of water) creates an object that can take the form of any weapon the wielder wishes, but only a master can wield it without harming themselves.

Firstly, I bloody love the design of Varunastra. Familiar with the mythology behind it, I thought the mods were incredibly clever and very enticing. Job really well done, Nick.

But (you knew it was coming) where is the mod that reflects 'only a master can wield it without harming themselves'? You know I'm no stranger to unique mods that provide a balance of strong positive and strong negative, so I was a little disappointed to see you'd shied away from doing that with a weapon that traditionally punished the inept or the unworthy. To me it's a defining feature of Varunastra, and it comprises half your flavour text. It's a minor quibble but it seems to highlight a certain hesitation towards balancing uniques because a certain subset of players won't touch anything that has a drawback, even if the positives can really outweigh the negatives. Hate to break it to you but I'm fairly sure that subset probably wouldn't touch Varunastra anyway, since their cheap rares out-DPS it anyway.

agree
Art great, but i'm interested only in Boots as i think they only worthy from listed uniques
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
got a zerphi's and 2 varunastras (dropped one, bought one for the dw action), loving these somewhat gimmicky items, where there is an obvious plan on what to do but also might have other possibilities that we have to discover..

still we need some more 3D artwork for unique items, it always sucks seeing an amazing weapon or piece of gear just to see it doen't have a 3D artwork.
Hey, hey! It's the Postal Dude! Get him!
Perandus league is just amazing, and so are the new uniques! Really liked this one and enjoying it a lot. :)
Make lab optional! Give us another way to get the ascendancy points we need.

#CantGitGudAtLab

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info