Current Development Priorities

I just want to tell you guys, that I'm absolutely in love with the labyrinth.

My only complain is the fact that you can't find any perandus chests in there, which makes you feel double-handicapped by farming there (once XP and once Perandus League).

Still it's awesome! Keep rocking on!
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
You really need to lower the strength of normal and cruel labyrinth.... I don't mind if merciless is hard but needing to be level 50 before feeling ready for normal lab is ridiculous.. Same with being 65+ for cruel. The boss is just way to hard. Also you need to make glove procs that work well with trappers and summonses and totem builds.. Having on hit is really nice but when it doesn't trigger off minions traps ect. Glove enchants are worthless...
Have died to a screen freezing today. Just like Raiz an hour after me.

Good job, guys.
#BringBackOriginalScionPortrait
#BringBackOriginalAscendantPortrait
#BringBackCruelMerciless
So far really good expansion and great league. Love the trading improvement.
Are there any plans for new players to change 1 stash tab to premium? (3+1)
So even new person can trade items easily.
Um, love it.
If you stand next to a double boss Corpse-Explosion, you're gonna have a bad time. RIPKRIPP
"
Spyderwolf wrote:
and when died anyone ever say they wanted hardcore mechanics in standard? im pretty sure if people wanted hardcore mechanics they would play hardcore leagues. ive been playing since closed beta and spent close to $1,000 dollars on this game because i love it and want to support you guys. but im really close to just not playing anymore til the lab is either changed or the ascendancy classes are removed from being gated behind it

Lol.
El Psy Congroo.
Sounds good, was a great Starting Weekend even there were some Problems. All in all the first Impression of this Patch is good :)
Keep calm, play PoE, drink Tea & listen to Prog!

Exiled.eu ... deutsche PoE-Community mit News, TS3, Guides & vielen netten Leuten :)
This is the first league I have played in and I am very much enjoying it! I have been feeling the hurt from the lag spikes and disconnects like just about everyone else, I found that every time it's feasible I restart the game and my computer and it helps.

The only real complaint I have is that stingy Cadiro guy hates me, almost done with act 4 on normal and the bastards hasn't offered me a single useful or valuable item. And most of the time it's currency items at a ridiculous cost. I wish he would dig deeper into that pile he stands on and procure something for me that's worth it! :P

I am enjoying the league and content so much I broke into my grocery fund and supported the game, I know not near as much as most if y'all but to me it means several more ramen dinners lol

Thanks for a fantastic game!
"
This means that if you run the Merciless Labyrinth, it'll be equivalent to running all three (due to the bonus four points)

I love you guys.
I'm not a native English speaker. Should you spot a mistake in my post, feel free to point it out. Thanks!
Standard IGN: Aerandair
Divination Card results: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1591823
Last edited by Anseth on Mar 7, 2016, 2:37:38 AM
Thanks! Doesn't sound like you're reviewing the graphical effects on perandus, though.

Can we get a manifesto post about what machines you guys test the builds on, and in what situation (solo, group, specific builds) which component is likely to pose a bottleneck?

Someone at GGG must be able to review performance data. Running into performance issues wouldn't be half as bad if we could actually determine what to upgrade for your specific game.

What makes this worse is that players are trying to help each other and usually explain to upgrade/buy the wrong things.
Even your information regarding the system requirements is out of date.

I didn't read "We know the limitations of our engine and are focusing on this from now on" at least get the right information out so we can help ourselves please.
Perception is reality.
Last edited by widardd on Mar 7, 2016, 2:49:42 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info