Current Development Priorities

"
Nobody seems to have attempted lab and gotten the four points...

When I ask people I only get troll responses.

I did try Normal Lab the night after it was announced, and only got two points. I've been staving off doing it again on another character due to not wanting to have to run all of the trials and Merc Lab without a Subclass to be rewarded with nothing. I'd much rather wait until GGG announces that the free points have gone live, or go back on their offer (and I've been too busy playing PSC to have run Lab*3 per character on Std anyways).
"
Nobody seems to have attempted lab and gotten the four points...

When I ask people I only get troll responses.

I did merciless today and only got 2 points..
IGN - Endoplasm
I just did merc lab and only got 2 points. What's the deal?
Just wasted time on another one of my chars only to get 2 points. This definitely hasn't been implemented as of writing this, two days after they announced they would be rolling it out in one day.

Should have already been implemented into the patch to begin with, and it's already late based on what they estimated. Going on day 3 now....
IGN: Narbays
Chris just made the announcement, they have begun the "process" but I have no idea what that means.

Will we have to wait for another patch to see the ascendency points? Will they show up tonight? tomorrow? Will we have to complete Lab once before we can see if we have the other 4 points?

I already wasted today's playtime for me running one of my characters through the entire thing once hoping I already had the four points. I won't be running another char through that annoying content gate until I know I'll have the other four points. Please explain when we can expect this:
I got the 4 points overnight. If you ran a merc lab yesterday and didn't get the points, login and see what it says now.
Sounds great, i have so many characters becausei want to play as many characters as possible and having a big viarity of characters.
Currently playing my Marauder that i want to make as a Chieftain, however i have not run any Labs yet with him which makes me wonder; My Witch completed normal and then cruel Labs and just today i recieved 2 extra points to finish my Necromancer ascend tree.

But how will it work with other characters such as my alt Marauder who hasn't run any Labs yet? Will he also recieve extra points once i ascend him to Chieftain for the first time on normal? Or do i have to do the 3 Labs inorder to get all the points? (Not counting Merciless because thats too hard at the moment).
I managed to log in for an hour before work and did Lab on one of my chars, the process worked for that one char and he has all 6 points with just one lab run.

I just hope it works for all the rest of my chars tonight when I get home.
"
The goal of Labyrinth's design was to make a section of a game that players have to complete in one run. This means that we don't need to design around Alt-F4ing in combat or refilling flasks via portals. This makes for a very different experience to regular Path of Exile play.

Are you suggesting the game is designed around Alt-F4ing elsewhere ? Sad to hear that - but this explains certain lame 1-shot shenengians.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Rock on!

Just hitting Labyrinth on live now. Definitely harder than in testing due to these instabilities (basic lag spikes, possibly on my end but speedtest.net does not lie...does she?), but still much, MUCH love for the whole thing. I'm going to have to review my support policies I think.

Ascendancy: Your Ruler approves. Stay awesome, stay cool, stay hydrated.

Speedtest.net does lie. It's a whole thing. I used to work for comcast, they have a pretty crazy deal with them specifically to lie, so I wouldn't be surprised if more folks do.

give speedof.me a shot. I like it, html5, quick, works on phones also.
http://i.imgur.com/kyhjZoN.png

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info