Perandus League Teaser

"
Wingnutt85 wrote:
I though GGG said we weren't dealing with gold. Why is it that we have coin in this game? It has no other use but to buy things from Perandus.

If I'm wrong please educate me but I kinda feel like this is very similar to gold in Diablo.

I'm slightly disappointed

Behold the power of educating! This be only a mere teaser of the league and thou shall soon be told how it works in the fullest!
Also coins don't have to be made from gold. neither we know if there is any other use for them. Nor we know what can be bought for them other than the random(?) uniques. We'll see soon enough mate. :)
yo wut happened to leagues being challenging...like srsly the last 3 have sucked
I like it
buying uniques sounds nice, most uniques are good for levelling and by the time you find them you are alreay level 70+ which makes them trash. maybe this way you can get something when it is actually useful.
that said , not sure if just having a little shop makes a big enough change to justify a new league..hope they add a little more than just this to perandus.
have finally gotten used to the lab... I dont hate it anymore.:)
its tomorrow
S L O W E R
"
Xirgu wrote:
buying uniques sounds nice, most uniques are good for levelling and by the time you find them you are alreay level 70+ which makes them trash. maybe this way you can get something when it is actually useful.
that said , not sure if just having a little shop makes a big enough change to justify a new league..hope they add a little more than just this to perandus.

This, this and this... I see the opportunity with the new league to actually make a good use of low level uniques. When Lifesprig drop, its always too late; you dont have any use for it. I dont think that buying random uniques with « coins » can cause such a backlash when most of them when dropped are going to be sold for some alts at vendors anyway.
"
Xirgu wrote:

That will be good if chests appear frequently when in normal,if they have enough coins in them and if perandus is in every zone with a new unique.
Otherwise it will make no difference in leveling. Might be good for early end game.
And for sure we need something risky and interesting,not a group of mobs jumping out of the box or anything as rare as warbands were...
We'll wait and see.
"
Hilldrake wrote:
The BEST League so far!! (imho)

It's so nice to see that GGG is considering their Casual Player base.
I'm really excited to see how this League will be in practice.

Unlike some rant I'm seeing already about this new League, I think GGG will gain MORE players instead of losing them. Path of Exile is a Game that requires much effort to get something in return, and it's extremely punitive sometimes,

"Oh you just got distracted for 1 second ? Good bye 1 week of playing and effort =("

With systems like the Perandus League, players still need to play a lot, sure, but they will be aiming for guaranteed rewards.

This is totally different from playing a lot to see what happens the more you play. Some people play 3000+ Hours and get nothing in return.
Others, plays 5 minutes and get something worth more than 1000 hours of play.

The Perandus League is something that me, and a lot of people were asking for. I'm really happy to see a system like this coming to Path of Exile.

Now, if you play 3000+ Hours, you'll finally get your reward!

Thanks again for this awesome League GGG! Can't wait for it!

I hope u are right. But if they just add another layer of RNG on top of RNG... ? You might be sitting on top of the thousands of coins you gathered and never be able to buy that Lightning Coil or whatever. Wonder, if u even can buy top tier uniques? If not, then farm labyrinth - another RNG based mechanic. We'll see...
Last edited by neonarr on Feb 29, 2016, 6:47:35 PM
I have a feeling details wont be released until after you login to the patched servers.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Seems pretty fun

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info