Perandus League Teaser

So happy I don't have work during the weekend.
My beautiful girlfriend will not be too happy while I ignore all her attempts to approach me for a fat male I would rather chase.
"Your grandchildren will awaken screaming in memory of what I utter today!"
- Path of Exile, Legacy Whispers of Doom Keystone
Kinda a mawkish news release, no? Spoiler for a preview of part of some upcoming content?

:) I'm only hungry for healthier news releases bc you guys are so awesome (<3)
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
<739610877-3104-376.101077-1106.75103739110792103.108-5'92.9410776.>
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
Any Patch Notes??We must search in web for any info?WTF?Is this a Politic?Nerfs and Buffs??
Woooooooooo nice!!
"
TreeOfDead wrote:
"
Ironmallet wrote:
Exactly. There's a difference between giving constructive criticism and acting like an entitled pissbaby.

But theres a lot of suggestions there.

Like not delete talisman and implement to the core game.

Yeah, that's a good suggestion. It wasn't what I was talking about though.
IGN: Ironmallet
"
soha77 wrote:
Any Patch Notes??We must search in web for any info?WTF?Is this a Politic?Nerfs and Buffs??

it is very hard to post notes that were not written yet

well, you know, they add things to the game, things interact with some other things, so some other things have to be changed. Meanwhile, some things have proven to be too weak, some too strong, etc. hard to understand..
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
I see some of the criticism for introducing "gold standard" currency measures but I like the idea.
The new League will be 3 months?
"
innervation wrote:

I think his point was 'if you're this upset and not willing to offer constructive feedback - go elsewhere with your time and rage'.

Seriuosly, only you knew what to do if league looks boring for me?
Whats wrong to say "boring for me" ? How its changing your world?
And he is not queting me. Just saying.
People like you becomming like diablo 3 fanboys - "dont say any negative things or we will start to cry".

It would be nice if there was at lease a few days delay between merge and the new Perandus league. I could use some time to organise my stuff and work trades a bit with the newly merged gear into hc. If the new league starts at the same time, I will be slightly annoyed because several players will be sitting on items that I could potentially trade for but I won't know it because they will be in Perandus league instead of on the hc trade channels.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info