ZiggyD Reveals the Scion Ascendancy Class: The Ascendant

"
MGTopgun wrote:
This is fucking annoying. You did it with every single ascendancy class. You post a random video from random people and not even update the forum to see it, i couldnt care less to watch the vids, just post the image of the class...
Videos are ok for discovering but bad if you want to have a stricter approach of the news feature.

Ziggy or another one doesn't change everything.
I'm happy for him and hope he enjoyed doing it but now, 4 days before the armag', we need a more proper version to prepare our build.

edit :
I would have done the opposite.
Showing the Scion first and slowy any other spe.classes.
Last edited by giantaxe02 on Feb 29, 2016, 2:32:18 AM
https://www.pathofexile.com/ascendancy/classes

many days have passed and yet still says unannounced.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
Hm, I don´t know what to think... it seems some class combos are rly strong and even better than original one which is not good.

I think more balance changes is coming with these new subclasses.
Question:
Is there a chance that we will get an official Scion ascendency tree before the release of the patch or are we supposed to dive in without any chance to plan with the (probably) correct numbers (assuming that is the reason that the side isn't updated yet) for scion?
Because the way it is now there is no way of planning for scion in a reliable way!
Ehhh, why 6 points, why? Why not 8? 2 points for each dif and two for, let's see... 75-80lvl map. That way it will be more fun i think... The last one will be challenging like hell, but rewards...
Last edited by leere on Feb 29, 2016, 12:20:05 PM
This release is in my view great for new players.

For me this release is just sadly more and more of the same.
so streamer play the game befor it go out? what the point of playing it? we all know what going to happen .........
"
lotting2782 wrote:
so streamer play the game befor it go out? what the point of playing it? we all know what going to happen .........

What the point is to play a game?

Entertainment, hopefully.

Peace,

-Wargames-
Alexis
*smiles*

=@[.]@= boggled
=~[.]^= naughty wink
"
Lifesprigguy wrote:
This bitch is getting too overpowered. I will be playing no other class then Scion from now on!

same here :LD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info