ZiggyD Reveals the Scion Ascendancy Class: The Ascendant

After doing some theory crafting my best guess is that the ability to pass through the tree and start at another point will probably work best for the upper 3 classes: Templar, Witch, Shadow. As these are furthest away from her start.

Marauder and Duelist naturally hover around her lifewheel and going to ranger isn't too far away from natural pathing for evasion characters. They all also offer more or less the same things phys/proj damage and evasion/armor + life.

The interesting stuff will most likely be a hybrid grabbing say life and armor from Marauder. Then getting spell/crit from witch, shadow area.

Low life, BM, Shave, spell caster anyone?
Yeah, you can grab pretty much any keystones you want quite a lot easier now.
"
Organizmas wrote:
1. Take ranger starting tree.
2. Respec everything from scion tree.
3. ???
4. Profit.

2. Should be "Pick out 3 Jewel Sockets from Scion Starting Area.
Just another Forum Signature in a Sea of Signatures.
"
Kiri2k wrote:
Everyone saying is op should turn on their brain first, those nodes are way weaker than original classes, honestly i'm disappointed, it was better to create 3 scion paths melee/caster/bow like the others classes being original
"
"
Kiri2k wrote:
Everyone saying is op should turn on their brain first, those nodes are way weaker than original classes, honestly i'm disappointed, it was better to create 3 scion paths melee/caster/bow like the others classes being original

The scion ascendancy points are all different from any other points. There is the similarity that it tries to have a similar theme of each of the other ascendancy classes.

I am not disappointed, and I played a lot of scion before, but will probably play mostly other classes now and I am quite excited about that.
"
Organizmas wrote:
1. Take ranger starting tree.
2. Respec everything from scion tree.
3. ???
4. Profit.

If I wanted to do this, I'd play as a Ranger, not a Scion.
Last edited by johnnybspes on Feb 28, 2016, 12:55:33 PM
This is fucking annoying. You did it with every single ascendancy class. You post a random video from random people and not even update the forum to see it, i couldnt care less to watch the vids, just post the image of the class...
http://www.myit-media.de/the_end.html
"
MGTopgun wrote:
This is fucking annoying. You did it with every single ascendancy class. You post a random video from random people and not even update the forum to see it, i couldnt care less to watch the vids, just post the image of the class...

Something like this should be the Ascendant class picture. Please GGG? =D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info