Ascendancy's Unique Items

"
LaiidToRest wrote:
Stop making leveling uniques please :/

What would you prefer? Overpowered nonsense to make the endgame easier? Don't need that.
Varunastra is a really nice unique idea, 3d art if it ever gets it should be cool too.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
If you go marauder you can get 133% IAS AND 900% increased damage with 1h weapon!! holy moly
A vaal fucking blade great now well have to name The Rebuke the trollbuke
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
"
LaiidToRest wrote:
Stop making leveling uniques please :/

What would you prefer? Overpowered nonsense to make the endgame easier? Don't need that.

if we go into another league - where the best items are...

lightning coil, shavs, carcass jack, tabula, taste of hate, call of the brotherhood, ect... gear thats been introduced well over a year ago... this will be another boring league.

the only thing interesting to come out of Talisman that was new, was the vinktars flask. the skyforth is ok - but I have yet to see 1 single build, where the skyforth was the main reason that build works, and not just a secondary after though of "maybe this will be kinda cool".

the rigwald weapons were ok, the unarmed necklace is ok, the quiver is ok, the eyes of the greatwolf is ok...

every unique that came with talisman was junk or barely ok - meaning they are usable, but easily replacable with better alternatives.

it really took the steam out of talisman when you realize the best things you could get in talisman, were a good rare neck - or a vinktars.... or 1 of the dozen or so "good uniques".

the gear in this game is getting so bad.....

so what do I want?

simple, gear that doesnt suck - and is something new.
"
Kunaak wrote:

every unique that came with talisman was junk or barely ok - meaning they are usable, but easily replacable with better alternatives.

Ha yeah this is so trash that I reckon pathfinders will want to buy those for 40ex+ in 3 months because of the difficulty to make new ones.

Spoiler
I managed to make an atziri flask last 12 seconds with this, tree nods and self temporal chain using shackles.The possibility with ToH, TVoV, Rumis and the new Onslaught flask...
Last edited by IceDeal on Feb 22, 2016, 7:29:54 PM
Love the flask and the sword, very fun items!
When I kill a man he stays dead.
i realy like some of these (i dont see where they are all only for leveling as some mentioned), i am pretty sure some of them will see the lategame.

malachai's shield can be used for cold snap builds, you can even life with that low ES because for what will u need more es when you freeze everything anyways.

daressos's sword is sadly a bit short in damage, even if the inc damage is local (what i think because it is on the sword), even in its best case, 3*jewels -1 frenzy and snakebite so that you allways profit from the damage boost it is low - so leveling item here

the fire avoid shield seems to be a leveling only item aswell (maybe it has some uses as a swap for pvp to avoid EA damage but i am not sure about this)

the flask is super, have you ever been short of 2-4 souls/kills for vaalskills or the next rampage tier direct before the boss, problem solved, very useful

the league-only sword seems also well done, here is some great potential for clever skilltree use with it.

i doubt they are only vendor trash but this is my opinion
"
Malachai's Loop makes gaining Power Charges incredibly simple, but punishes players who get too greedy. The item really shines when used with spells like Discharge where you can control how the Power Charges are spent.

AKA Cold Snap Shield.
So the new league is called Ass-end-uniques?
IGN: Tretter

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info