Ascendancy's Unique Items

nice stuff
While I am guessing it has already been asked and answered I have to wonder if the final sword will allow the wielder to use any of the skills that are normally restricted to a certain weapon type.
Flask could be interesting, rest is vendor trash.
"
Soluis wrote:
While I am guessing it has already been asked and answered I have to wonder if the final sword will allow the wielder to use any of the skills that are normally restricted to a certain weapon type.

"Varunastra is a powerful weapon that counts as all one-handed weapon types. It works with all one-handed skills and benefits from all weapon-specific bonuses. This item is available exclusively in the upcoming Perandus Challenge Leagues (which will be announced early next week)."

This is LITERALLY in the explanation.
"
XNtrysyti wrote:
"
Soluis wrote:

"Varunastra is a powerful weapon that counts as all one-handed weapon types. It works with all one-handed skills and benefits from all weapon-specific bonuses. This item is available exclusively in the upcoming Perandus Challenge Leagues (which will be announced early next week)."

This is LITERALLY in the explanation.

Your right. My bad.
vendor trash. feel sorry for people designing those so called "items"...
Useless. How long wasn't introduced something with real value? Years!!!!
FUN FACT: Casually checked whiners accounts and guess what I saw ??

"Standard, standard, standard, standard, standard.... and so on"

"OMG those uniques are usless for my 100000 exatled 1 trillion dps build waaaaaa *BabyRage* waaaa, mommy tell them to make op uniques waaaa"

xD
So there should be a skill that consumes PC´s?

Or a unique, that swaps the consumed charge. PC instead of EC, EC instead of FC and FC instead of PC. That would be so nice! Witch Flickerer!
So there should be a skill that consumes PC´s?

Or a unique, that swaps the consumed charge. PC instead of EC, EC instead of FC and FC instead of PC. That would be so nice! Witch Flickerer!

Question:

Are Wands one handed waepons? :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info