Patch 2.1.1c Information

if it might help your case, i decided to uninstall via control panel and then re-run the installer for POE. that worked and the game downloaded very quickly (because i have a good internet connection/speed).

good luck.
"
Alysma wrote:
If you have the space, you can backup the content file and, in the case of something going wrong, copy it back so that the client will only download whatever new stuff it needs.

Wow, making a hard drive backup... what a concept! But seriously backing up your Windows hard drive should be standard procedure to prevent data loss for any file.

So this person has a corrupted PoE file and is blaming GGG. Is this person also going to blame GGG for the eventual failure of the whole hard drive? Not even the hard drive manufacturer is going to guarantee that their drive will never fail.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Last edited by Arrowneous on Dec 31, 2015, 10:17:42 AM
removed.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Last edited by Arrowneous on Dec 31, 2015, 10:16:38 AM
"
BlaqWolf wrote:
"
Say_Ten wrote:
patch broke my 8Gb content file and now downloading it back at 50kb/sec = rip

Windows:
Your pack file has become corrupted. Currently the only way to fix this is to delete Content.ggpk and download it again by running the client.

Dear GG, my internet speed tops out at 172 KB/s, which means this roughly 7-8 gigabyte patch will take me the better part of three days during which time I cannot use it for any other activities on line! No tunes, no netflix, no games... nothing but wasting 3 days (or more) waiting to fix your cockup. Brilliant.

Way to FUCK UP MY GAME, good job.

Seriously, GG, this requires some manner of compensation more serious than another useless northern lights.

lol.
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
nice Cards
Keep calm, play PoE, drink Tea & listen to Prog!

Exiled.eu ... deutsche PoE-Community mit News, TS3, Guides & vielen netten Leuten :)
This also fixed the MTX reclaiming issue -- thanks for that!
"
BlaqWolf wrote:

Dear GG, my internet speed tops out at 172 KB/s, which means this roughly 7-8 gigabyte patch will take me the better part of three days

i would have recommended yo doing a pack check on your resource file which can fix errors in it to a certain degree but then your post ended so elitist that i won't.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Jan 3, 2016, 12:46:26 PM
Super ^^
Stay awhile... and listen.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info