Patch 2.1.1c Information

DYNOMITE!

leGGGo...poe hyptrain as usual!
Always looking for people to game with, Hit me up!! Thanks for the great game GGG..

As I ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴜʀᴀɪ sᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ sᴛᴏᴍᴀᴄʜ ᴀs I ᴡᴀs ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍɪᴛ Seppuku, I ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ Kʀɪᴘᴘ ᴘʟᴀʏ Cᴀsᴜᴀʟsᴛᴏɴᴇ. I ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ Kʀɪᴘ ᴡᴀs Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɴᴏᴡ I ᴀᴍ Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɢᴏᴏᴅ ʙʏᴇ ᴋʀɪᴘᴘ ▬▬ι════════ﺤ
Chris marry me I love you :3
Incinerate still too OP
Very nice
"
Say_Ten wrote:
patch broke my 8Gb content file and now downloading it back at 50kb/sec = rip

Windows:
Your pack file has become corrupted. Currently the only way to fix this is to delete Content.ggpk and download it again by running the client.

Dear GG, my internet speed tops out at 172 KB/s, which means this roughly 7-8 gigabyte patch will take me the better part of three days during which time I cannot use it for any other activities on line! No tunes, no netflix, no games... nothing but wasting 3 days (or more) waiting to fix your cockup. Brilliant.

Way to FUCK UP MY GAME, good job.

Seriously, GG, this requires some manner of compensation more serious than another useless northern lights.
Patch Notes 3.15:
Fixed a bug where players believed the game was playable. This has been corrected and made retroactive.
Patch Notes 3.19:
Fixed a bug where players adapted to 3.15. This bug cannot be corrected, so we have implemented a 90% reduction in item access as a punishment.
cheers
"
BlaqWolf wrote:
"
Say_Ten wrote:

Windows:
Your pack file has become corrupted. Currently the only way to fix this is to delete Content.ggpk and download it again by running the client.

Dear GG, my internet speed tops out at 172 KB/s, which means this roughly 7-8 gigabyte patch will take me the better part of three days during which time I cannot use it for any other activities on line! No tunes, no netflix, no games... nothing but wasting 3 days (or more) waiting to fix your cockup. Brilliant.

Seriously, GG, this requires some manner of compensation more serious than another useless northern lights.

Wow. Where in the hell do people still have such slow internet speeds?
I have the cheapest plan I could possibly get here and I get about 5-6 MB/s.

Not making fun of you, I'm just curious.

Also GGG isn't responsible for your bad internet connection. 172 KB/s is like 10+ years ago.
The dumb is strong in this one
If you have the space, you can backup the content file and, in the case of something going wrong, copy it back so that the client will only download whatever new stuff it needs.
"
gesichtspalme wrote:
"
BlaqWolf wrote:
"
Say_Ten wrote:

Windows:

Also GGG isn't responsible for your bad internet connection. 172 KB/s is like 10+ years ago.

personally, i have a very good/fast internet connection. i assumed it was downloading slow due to server overload on GGG's side.

however, still can't play the game. may try to remove it entirely and reinstall.
"
gesichtspalme wrote:
"
BlaqWolf wrote:
"
Say_Ten wrote:

Windows:

No, GGG is not - the fact that providers in the USA absolutely refuse to expand decent broadband into areas even slightly outside of the 5k per square mile density zones. I'm 7 miles 'outside of town' so I'm served the narrowest little pipe of connection.
During the industrial revolution rural populations flooded into the cities to work factories.
It's happening all over again with the digital revolution just so people can get decent connection speed.

I'm going to give these nitwits 24 hours to figure out what they dicked up on their end and fix it before attempting the protracted D/L... Not that I can demand compensation, but shit damn this is entirely their cockup, and many users just got fucked by it.
Patch Notes 3.15:
Fixed a bug where players believed the game was playable. This has been corrected and made retroactive.
Patch Notes 3.19:
Fixed a bug where players adapted to 3.15. This bug cannot be corrected, so we have implemented a 90% reduction in item access as a punishment.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info