Talisman and Poison Questions and Answers

"
Verthurnax wrote:
worst league and talismans are useless as fuck,even more then divination cards

not yay

You are nuts! I've found some pretty cool talismans with some awesome mods and I've seen others display some awesome ones in chat....I guess you are just having bad luck lol....... Some people just always want to complain about everything, nothing pleases them.
Does the Poison gem (always applies poison) stack with the passive skill tree node Chance to Poison? I.e. would the stacks be counted as separate, or would it still be 100% chance to poison?

Edit: Nevermind saw answer posted above, answer is no.
Last edited by Cynosure on Dec 14, 2015, 11:35:22 PM
Always with the fishing trolls!
Im hooked on collecting though.
Have a 'Rod and Rhoa Feather floating around in standard to merge with my

Squidquipping all three should catch me a whale of a good time.
Last edited by Azraphael on Dec 14, 2015, 11:40:44 PM
Is it possible to use Item Rarity support gem with the Contagion + Essence Drain combo? If so, are you supposed to link it to Contagion or Essence Drain?
Thanks for the info. Just one thing is missing but maybe it's just random as usual : How is Talisman's rarity determined ?

I saw some stuff on Reddit about this but i don't think it was quite accurate. Anyway, some info about it would be nice too. To know if it's useful to sacrifice rare talismans or not.

Edit @Answers below : Thanks !
Last edited by Harest on Dec 15, 2015, 8:11:32 AM
"
Harest wrote:
Thanks for the info. Just one thing is missing but maybe it's just random as usual : How is Talisman's rarity determined ?

I saw some stuff on Reddit about this but i don't think it was quite accurate. Anyway, some info about it would be nice too. To know if it's useful to sacrifice rare talismans or not.

When sacrificing 5 Talismans, each Talisman adds 20% of a Talisman of its rarity being the resulatant one.

So if you sacrifice one white, one magic, two rare and one unique, your odds are 20% chance of a white talisman, 20% chance of a magic, 40% chance of a rare, and 20% chance of a unique.

"
Harest wrote:

Each talisman you sacrifice contributes 20% to the chance. If you sacrifice 1 normal, 3 magic, and one rare, you'd have 20% chance of normal, 60% chance of magic, and 20% chance of rare. If you sacrifice 5 rares, you would be guaranteed to get a rare back.
Great post, thank you for all the clarifications.
qiestions, tho:

1- If I get Area Damage nodes, do these increase the damage of my contagion?

2- There is a challenge requiring to kill a monster possessed with 2 (two) Tormented Spirits. Is this right? Was it meant to be 2 talismans instead? Seems like an odd challenge for this league to me.
Last edited by Seystuff on Dec 15, 2015, 2:03:46 AM
I was just wondering if the unique "Deaths Oath" chaos damage is stackable over time? Because that would make it a little more usable, but I didnt see any clarification on that anywhere.
Long winded conversation with brother. I can see both ways but does this mean we're supporting a support. Being void manipulation and poison gems?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info