Talisman and Poison Questions and Answers

Thanks for the heads up, every question I had was answered by the OP!
This is a fun league, you folks have out done yourselves.
thank you bex for clearing all this up! i just ripd one of my characters earlyer today from using high ilevel talismans whoops!
"

Is there any benefit to "feeding" talismans to monsters?

Not directly, although it can help with some specific challenges. Some players have also found interesting utility from some of the modifiers they grant.

What exactly is being refered here? because, unless it has been fixed, you cant give an unique monster a talisman to get the challenge for killing a unique monster holding one.
it has to spawn with it.

is this a bug or intended?
Oblivious
Thanks Bex, great info.
Thank you for the clarification GGG, you are the best! Might be interested in trying out a poision build of some sorts but still trying to grind so i czn finally stsrt rolling my RF character finally.
"
Disrupted wrote:
"

Is there any benefit to "feeding" talismans to monsters?

Not directly, although it can help with some specific challenges. Some players have also found interesting utility from some of the modifiers they grant.

What exactly is being refered here? because, unless it has been fixed, you cant give an unique monster a talisman to get the challenge for killing a unique monster holding one.
it has to spawn with it.

is this a bug or intended?

Yeah, I had hoped that would work to get the challenge as well, but it doesn't.
"
reliq wrote:
I have one more crucial question about poison:
Can stack applies multiple times at once ? For instance using Viper strike + adder's touch from tree + poison support gem ? That should result in 2-3 stack per hit depending on proc of adder's touch.

"
DarkenLord wrote:
You can add Snakebite to those.

I didn't really like the Talismans yet, but who knows, maybe at higher levels it will get better.
And yes, everyone is loving some of the new skills and the balance changes, not necessarily the league itself

There is also other items poisoning the target.
I would like to know if this really applies multiple stack together and if there is a limit to it.

Let's say:
Viper strike + multi strike + poison
(+adder's touch from tree + snakebit gloves)

1 activation could result in 3-4 stack x 3 (multistrike) = 9-12 stacks of poison with 1 attack.
For boss fight that would be extremely efficient.
"
reliq wrote:
I have one more crucial question about poison:
Can stack applies multiple times at once ? For instance using Viper strike + adder's touch from tree + poison support gem ? That should result in 2-3 stack per hit depending on proc of adder's touch.
No. Any given hit either does or does not apply poison. Applying chance to poison to something that already always applies poison is redundant.
The poison Q&A answered so many questions I had.

Thank you so much for paying attention to the forums and the questions we ask.
Alright thats some good info right there.. REALLY helpful for real.. Appreciate that.. Was wondering why viperstrike sometimes wouldnt do damage AT all based on 1 hit.. it makes more sense now.. thanks GGG hypetrain continues!!!
Always looking for people to game with, Hit me up!! Thanks for the great game GGG..

As I ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴜʀᴀɪ sᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ sᴛᴏᴍᴀᴄʜ ᴀs I ᴡᴀs ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍɪᴛ Seppuku, I ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ Kʀɪᴘᴘ ᴘʟᴀʏ Cᴀsᴜᴀʟsᴛᴏɴᴇ. I ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ Kʀɪᴘ ᴡᴀs Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɴᴏᴡ I ᴀᴍ Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɢᴏᴏᴅ ʙʏᴇ ᴋʀɪᴘᴘ ▬▬ι════════ﺤ

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info