High level solo experience grinding is so fun. Dying sucks.

"
KrO wrote:
"
f3rret wrote:
"
KrO wrote:
So what games do you normally play?

He obviously doesn't play games.
Games have no purpose.

Would be hilarious if he says something like WoW though, that would make my day. Sadly I do think hes going to tell us :(

The irony...

P.S to new players: There is no depth, stop grinding fractions of %s and play a genre worth your time instead. Let this shitty genre die like it should have with D2.
lol 2200 health at lvl 80
"
arare wrote:
GGG won't change anything. Game will be for a very niche crowd of gamers.

That's pure stupidity.They are out to make money.Not cater to any niche.
Even with 800 hp and 1400 ES at level 60, I just drop dead all over act 3 cruel, and any zone I step into on merciless.

The devs are looking into reducing 'mob spike damage' in act 3, but I don't know if maps will be changed. From what I can tell, merciless and end game maps all have to be done in full groups.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
Having exactly the same Problem as the OP.

Currently rolling a Level 75 Witch, destroying all Act's on Merciless without Problems...
Once i enter a Map, and i don't pay attention for a split-second, i am fodder.

My HP/ES isnt really great, and my Resists suck too...
Mainly because i dont find much good ES Gear.

Tried crafting as well:

But i dont find any Exalted to max out those Pieces.
Leveled 3 Chars to 60+, not a single Exalted yet...
Also i killed 100s of Fusings to get 4L on those pieces....no luck either

Here is my Playstyle at Docks : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CERbSS-23mo
And here are my Passives : http://tinyurl.com/czn4s7v

I dunno really, but i feel that Wall too...
There need to be Zones to level even without Maps in my Opinion.

But Act4 is coming... i am patient :)
Last edited by Knopperz on Feb 15, 2013, 11:02:39 PM

Knop the stats on your items aren't that good.

You need to farm more for ES items which have +INT, +Maximum ES, +%ES like mine above, but obviously higher level and much more base ES.

(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
Last edited by bhavv on Feb 15, 2013, 11:08:43 PM
"
anotherid wrote:
"
arare wrote:

You couldn't be more wrong. GGG are specifically making a hard core game for hardcore players. This game won't ever be being dumbed down for the masses.

They are a small team of 18 developers whose goal is to make an awesome hardcore ARPG, not to make as much money as they possibly can nor to cater to casual gamers.

- PoE TOS.
"
bhavv wrote:
"
anotherid wrote:
"
arare wrote:

You couldn't be more wrong. GGG are specifically making a hard core game for hardcore players. This game won't ever be being dumbed down for the masses.

They are a small team of 18 developers whose goal is to make an awesome hardcore ARPG, not to make as much money as they possibly can nor to cater to casual gamers.

They aren't going to succeed in the long term then, at least in terms of funding the game for the future
You look really foolish when you level a character all the way up to 80 and then complain that the game sucks. Being level 80 means you had to at least put a few dozens of hours into the game. If the game sucks so bad, why not stop at the first hour of play our second hour of play? You're worse than the people who spent 200 hours on D3 and complained. They at least paid for game. With PoE there is literally no investment. I hope someday you realize how dumb you're being, but somehow I think you might never learn.

What do you expect from a game? It's like if it's not destroying your life because you're playing too much, then it must be a bad game....so dumb.
And what makes you think that hardcore players wont be paying to keep the game supported? Or that casual gamers can't, for once pick up a difficult game and learn how to play it instead of having everything simplified to easy levels?

I think that if GGG do the one most important idea right now which is to balance all types of defended to be equally viable (ES, Evasion and Armor to all work as well as HP), and fix spike damage from large mobs as they have already said they are doing, then that will be enough to make the game more possible to play at the end without oversimplifying it.

Diablo 3 already catered to casual players and it did not end well. I would rather not have the same errors repeated as that game had.

- PoE TOS.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info