Talisman Challenges and Upcoming Items!

"
IRISHx wrote:
213 challenges and you only need to complete 32 for the full set Thankfully most challenges look rather attainable so this shall be a fun hunt.

32 challenges and you need to compleate 28.
"
IRISHx wrote:
213 challenges and you only need to complete 32 for the full set Thankfully most challenges look rather attainable so this shall be a fun hunt.

it's 28/32 that you need to get all done
Last edited by Kanokitsune on Dec 10, 2015, 12:06:47 AM
I really need someone to throw tips here on how to make a proper Atziri viable build and tips for completing challenges.
"Teamwork is OP"
-The one and only one Dark_Reaper115 at your service.
Looks awsome, cant wait any longer, just deploy it NOW.

-Zims-
Still hoping for some aura buffs :)

I'll just hold my breath until they give me a new aura/support unique to play with.

*promptly dies*
Please add Krillson to the list of masters we can level for the challenge.
IGN: Victory_Or_Sovngarde
It's not a 13 week development cycle, it's a 13 week supporter-pack cycle.
You can play any build you want, as long as it's the current meta.
HYPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
"
TehHammer wrote:
Wow, nice. Can't wait to idle in tier 6-8 maps, thanks to horrid map RNG, trying to get these done.

This is the best "First" I've ever seen ;)
Looks great! Cannot wait :)
Last edited by Makwood on Dec 10, 2015, 12:11:13 AM
Wow, that's definitely quite a series of devious challenges. And I thought I had collected a few brown rocks for the Warbands/Tempest challenges... I guess I needed to focus on real life and continue my break from PoE anyway...

As for the content of the new league, it sounds pretty cool, so hopefully talismans won't be stupidly rare when they are added to the permanent realms.
Drawn by a haunting voice, you come to the PoE forums. It is an odd place, filled with a motley assortment of feedback... and shameless trolling. There, the whining posts are all around you, and the gamers are silent, as the grind takes ahold of them. One by one, their lives seem lost to its call.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info