Talisman Challenges and Upcoming Items!

"
Rufflesthedog wrote:
First time trying out challenge leagues... Do these challenges need to be done in Hardcore to count towards getting the armor?

No, they can be done in Talisman Softcore and Talisman Hardcore leagues, it doesn't matter which you play. You can play one of them or both, all counts for this one set. If you press H in game, you'll see your progress.
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
Personally I think that these challenges are the setup far better than any you've done before, I wish I had more time to play after tomorrow but will do what I can
Last edited by IAmBurl on Dec 13, 2015, 10:28:32 AM
hello, someone could tell me if the claim is consumed armor?
"
kuchitoso wrote:
hello, someone could tell me if the claim is consumed armor?

Yes,the claim is consumed armor.
I wish it was possible to see our achievement \challenges completed on the site too! Helps for planning when we are unable to game! Hint......Hint!
hello, can anyone tell me how can i get reward? i alrdy did 9 challenges
"
ierisira wrote:
hello, can anyone tell me how can i get reward? i alrdy did 9 challenges

In-game press M -> microtransaction stash will open and you will see, what you got :)
uu la la! Let the Games begin!
with my "lucky" drops i cant complete 1/2 of thease challenges ....
So it's a clone of the gore set... but not red? That's the only difference I see.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info