Content Update 2.1.0 Patch Notes

"
LMTR14 wrote:
boo hoo "cheaters" are bad because... they're bad. I don't care whatsoever. stop mentioning that

The fact that you're posting about it means you must care about it in some way.
Last edited by Woddles on Dec 9, 2015, 5:29:30 AM
"
Chris wrote:
We'd like to thank ZenocideGenius and his viewers for the awesome pizza they sent over today! It kept the team well fed.

Was the pizza you got the 2.1.0 version? (Zeno stream inside joke xD)
Amazing!
IGN: Exalon
"
Chris wrote:
We'd like to thank ZenocideGenius and his viewers for the awesome pizza they sent over today! It kept the team well fed.

Good Job Guys LOL !!!!
Anyone had any joy adding BaseType "Talisman" to lootfilter? I'm getting nothing but error messages.
"
xD4DDYx wrote:
Anyone had any joy adding BaseType "Talisman" to lootfilter? I'm getting nothing but error messages.

xD maybe because it's not implemented yet ?
"
h4llowerner wrote:
"
xD4DDYx wrote:

xD maybe because it's not implemented yet ?

Yeah, the base type must be added in the content patch on Friday. Hoping I could test it now with existing amulets that have Talisman in the name.
Hype is Hype! :-D
>> Allow Home and End keys to quickly travel through the Stash!!!
Why so much hate about incinerate really? I agree with a nerf, but now:
- no more spell echo
- nerf of each stage
- nerf of damages

Really think anyone will use it anymore lol? That's not a nerf, that's a pure destruction. Damages will be around 30 or 40% of the current damages...
Shit bout to go down!!! LEGGGGGO
Always looking for people to game with, Hit me up!! Thanks for the great game GGG..

As I ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴜʀᴀɪ sᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ sᴛᴏᴍᴀᴄʜ ᴀs I ᴡᴀs ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍɪᴛ Seppuku, I ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ Kʀɪᴘᴘ ᴘʟᴀʏ Cᴀsᴜᴀʟsᴛᴏɴᴇ. I ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ Kʀɪᴘ ᴡᴀs Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɴᴏᴡ I ᴀᴍ Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɢᴏᴏᴅ ʙʏᴇ ᴋʀɪᴘᴘ ▬▬ι════════ﺤ

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info