Content Update 2.1.0 Patch Notes

"
In other news, some users recently learnt a harsh lesson about running third-party cheating tools: Don't.

But but, "i was randomly banned for no reason" :P
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
hype = on
IGN Mahavir
"
60x7 wrote:
"
CHEATERS BANNED HYPED

Cheaters banned AND pizza. Sounds like a good day.

I don't even understand, how you could possibly cheat in this game. What advantages could u possibly acquire from third party tools (im asusming using a tool such as procurement isnt cheating)
"
In other news, some users recently learnt a harsh lesson about running third-party cheating tools: Don't.

lol
"
Snoozles wrote:

I don't even understand, how you could possibly cheat in this game. What advantages could u possibly acquire from third party tools (im asusming using a tool such as procurement isnt cheating)

Well for example thousands of GCPs as GCPman proved back in the days.
Last edited by DasName on Dec 9, 2015, 3:47:46 AM
What about sites that are used for real money currency trade? Any bans for that?
"
Snoozles wrote:
"
60x7 wrote:
"
CHEATERS BANNED HYPED

Cheaters banned AND pizza. Sounds like a good day.

Efficiency. You gain efficiency in the first place.

(I don't know if i'm allowed to discuss cheats here, but whatever)

Zoomhack allows you to "spot" danger(s) earlier.
Maphack reveals whole map and you know "where is the exit\transition" and\or corrupted Vaal area.
Placement-hack (or whatever you'll call it) gives you the knowledge of whether there are strongboxes\shrines\darkshrines\rogue exiles\etc on map. Efficient grind.

Item-notifiers are now less needed because of the implementation of loot filters. But some functionality is still popular. The one that notifies you about Chaos\EX\etc dropped "off-screen" (it happens when you're killing stuff with DoT and move too fast)

Auto-potion "prevents" your death by drinking health potions when your HP reach designated threshold

And more, and more (whatever the creator put into his program)
Remember, suffering is convenient.
That is why many people prefer it.
Happiness requires effort.
Rip Split Arrow now its time to go back to tornado shot
mmmmh pizza, mmmmh cheater bans, mmmmh patch notes
this post is yummy :)
Hey, hey! It's the Postal Dude! Get him!
vanishing dye, finally! :) awesome patch, can't wait.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info