www.HackSlashRepeat.com - ARPG fansite/forum

:-) jusr registered.. thx alot
No worries CerrynTemplar :)
A few updates:

* We have a new moderator to assist in looking after the forum (and banning all the damn spambots we get...)
* New section: Co-Op Games. This is basically a group matchup forum for regular players. Likely to be deleted when the Friends List is implemented.
* Many of the items now added to the Wiki :)
* New members daily - Things are slowly starting to pick up. Come and join us :)
Just registered thanks
We have a beta key to give away.

http://www.pathofexileforums.net/forums/beta-invites/giveaway-beta-invite-t32.html

EDIT: Our host is down for scheduled maintenance at the moment, should be back up in about 15 minutes :)
Last edited by maxwolfie on Dec 28, 2011, 9:24:59 PM
Quick update: We are now very close to 100 members! :)
We've made some fairly major changes, I've noticed the complete lack of Action RPG / hack and slash communities on the web (there are none), so I've expanded what was once pathofexileforums.net into "Hack, Slash, Repeat", which encompasses the whole sub genre.

The new URL is hackslashrepeat.com, you can also access it from pathofexileforums.net though.

Help us kick off the Path of Exile section by saying hi :)
Last edited by maxwolfie on Jan 26, 2012, 1:36:05 AM
A quick bump, I have just completely revamped the website, it now actually looks like a decent site.

Be sure to check it out :)

www.HackSlashRepeat.com
Last edited by maxwolfie on Feb 4, 2012, 7:00:53 AM
ah nice, was this the site in a other thread that had permission to give away keys yea? so you got this shit legit and poppin! ill sign up if it seems strong and has active community lmk on here ill be here lol
Always looking for people to game with, Hit me up!! Thanks for the great game GGG..

As I ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴜʀᴀɪ sᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ sᴛᴏᴍᴀᴄʜ ᴀs I ᴡᴀs ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍɪᴛ Seppuku, I ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ Kʀɪᴘᴘ ᴘʟᴀʏ Cᴀsᴜᴀʟsᴛᴏɴᴇ. I ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ Kʀɪᴘ ᴡᴀs Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɴᴏᴡ I ᴀᴍ Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɢᴏᴏᴅ ʙʏᴇ ᴋʀɪᴘᴘ ▬▬ι════════ﺤ
That's the one, the community is small at the moment but it will pick up with everyone's help :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info